Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant goals-july.01.2015-red, white and blue

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I completed the goal. There was a pop up which disappeared and I had no idea what the prize was. Scrolled through quickly and could not figure it out. Perhaps latest goal prizes could be placed at the end (or maybe the beginning). I have had to search and search to find prizes recently.
    You can always check the monthly goal thread and see what the prizes and requirements are

New Resident
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    You can always check the monthly goal thread and see what the prizes and requirements are
    That's what I had to do! Annoying to scroll through looking for it hidden among all the other stored items though.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Did you scroll all the way to the back of the floor decor items, keep scrolling till you get to the items marked goal. It should be in amongst those somewhere.
    I found it but there are no items marked Goal. It was buried among other items.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    PepperWoo, may I ask where the pink tinted glass butterfly/tree trunk tables are from? They are gorgeous. I have the similar summer one but I'd love this one, too!! Even though I don't see it in the menu, I'm still curious. I guess it was a limited release. Thank you!!

**EDIT:** Now I see that the butterflies are from the chair, lol! Its just that the table is transparent. Still wondering where they are from as they are quite lovely thanks!!!
    Last edited by butterfly_25; 08-03-15 at 06:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    PepperWoo, may I ask where the pink tinted glass butterfly/tree trunk tables are from? They are gorgeous. I have the similar summer one but I'd love this one, too!! Even though I don't see it in the menu, I'm still curious. I guess it was a limited release. Thank you!!

**EDIT:** Now I see that the butterflies are from the chair, lol! Its just that the table is transparent. Still wondering where they are from as they are quite lovely thanks!!!
    The tables were from the Spring Blossom goal last year. I'm not sure if it ever came unlocked for everyone even for those who missed the goal but the tables, along with other stuff from that goal, were unfortunately retired by S8 quite recently. You can no longer buy it individually but if you're on iOS and willing to spend 75 gems, the Blossom Bundle is still available.

Thank you so much for the response PeperWoo!!
    I can play on either OS, so I'd be able to get it, but 75 gems is quite steep
    Thank you so much, again. <3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Thank you so much for the response PeperWoo!!
    I can play on either OS, so I'd be able to get it, but 75 gems is quite steep
    Thank you so much, again. <3
    It sure is steep so unless you're also interested in the other stuff in the bundle, the tables alone aren't worth 75 gems imo. xD And no problem!

Host(ess)
    Where is the monthly goal thread? I have tried to search for it but no joy. My clipboard for RS Summer Camp has been missing for a week. Are there no new goals for it yet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by golferchick777 View Post
    Where is the monthly goal thread? I have tried to search for it but no joy. My clipboard for RS Summer Camp has been missing for a week. Are there no new goals for it yet?
    We will be getting goals on Wednesday.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast