Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant goals-july.01.2015-red, white and blue

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Where is that ice cream truck from??
    Originally from the Ice Cream Crate but I bought it from the Christmas Sale last year.

Executive Chef
    I wish they would leave the flooring area under these displays blank. All in all this is a cute goal and is worth the time to put into it
    . It goes good with the lemonade stand from last month, love when I can use goals together

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by trish2taz View Post
    Thanks Sha_gayle for the info! It is appreciated!!
    ur very welcome and thanks for appreciating!

really excited to get that prize esp since I won't be getting anything from BS (decided not to complete the goals)...8 more pops to gooooo...

I've read through the thread, but didn't see, anything about the BBQ Spread. Is it a part of the goals or an optional item?

Executive Chef
    The bbq spread is an optional item.

I finished the goal and it goes awesome with the summer camp update and the lemonade goal from last month.
    Love it, thanks for an awesome goal.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    The bbq spread is an optional item.
    Thank you!

New Resident
    Hi, I just finished the goal but didn't get anything. Why would that be? does anyone have any ideas? I had 6 of the July ovens so I don't know how I could have completed it any quicker.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma12bel View Post
    Hi, I just finished the goal but didn't get anything. Why would that be? does anyone have any ideas? I had 6 of the July ovens so I don't know how I could have completed it any quicker.
    Try restarting your device, then check in you inventory.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma12bel View Post
    Did you scroll all the way to the back of the floor decor items, keep scrolling till you get to the items marked goal. It should be in amongst those somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Did you scroll all the way to the back of the floor decor items, keep scrolling till you get to the items marked goal. It should be in amongst those somewhere.
    I completed the goal. There was a pop up which disappeared and I had no idea what the prize was. Scrolled through quickly and could not figure it out. Perhaps latest goal prizes could be placed at the end (or maybe the beginning). I have had to search and search to find prizes recently.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast