Thread: The story of my success.

Banned

The story of my success.

It started on December 2012, when I first bought my Galaxy Ace. That was my first smartphone ever.
    I booted it up, made my Google account, signed in, and saw that game "Restaurant Story" in the Play Store.
    I was like: "Man, this s**t must be interesting.." , so I downloaded the game, putted it on my SD card, opened it...
    And man... The graphics, the food, the customers... Man, I felt in love.. I started playing it and after a few hours, I
    reached level 8... I knew I was god d*mn addicted... I played this game EVERY single day.. I made small amounts
    of money at the lower levels, but 5 months later I was at level 50.. I started making a whole new foods.. I earned cash
    like crazy.. Then my phone got broken and I used an old Samsung phone (slider) for a few months... Then, I decided to go for my second smartphone on December 16th, 2013. I got it for almost year-and-a-half, then it got broken too.. Man... For 2/3 of this period of time, I reached level 99... I started making Stuffed Mushrooms and Country Fried Steak every day... I had 18 Easy
    appliances.. I've earned almost 55 million coins.. I bought my new Xperia E4g on May 24th.. I downloaded immediately the game and started cooking dishes like hell.. For 3 months (almost), I've made the number to 60 million... Every night I make between 120 to 180 thousand coins... I just realized that when I started playing this game, I had LITERALLY nothing..
    Now I can afford everything I want in the store, except some of the high-end gem buy-ables. I have most of my things be
    bought with coins, but 1/3 of all things are bought with gems.. If I gather all my stuff, that was bought with gems, it will be
    equal to roughly 200 gems.. And I didn't even spent a cent for this game.. Just downloaded games and earned gems.. I thought for a moment : "I am the Wolf of Wall Street in RS" xd.. So this is it guys, I hope you will enjoy reading this. If you do, add me in RS - SunnyDay45.
    Last edited by SunnyDay45; 08-12-15 at 04:04 AM.