Thread: Server continually resetting

Rhino Keeper

Server continually resetting

Anyone else having issues with the game servers resetting? I've force closed and switched from LTE to wifi so it's not my internet. I have upgraded the same item about 5 times.

Rhino Keeper
    An hour later and it's still doing it. I guess if I'm the only one with the problem I'll submit a ticket. Waiting till my next break to check back. I can't force close and restart all day and still achieve nothing. ��

Executive Chef
    Have you tried saving when in game?

This can be done:
    * do what you want to do (collect, plant etc.)
    * go to menu, social, neighbors and wait for the list of neighbors to be fully loaded.

The game needs to connect to the servers when you request the neighborlist, and thus your game is synced.

Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    Anyone else having issues with the game servers resetting? I've force closed and switched from LTE to wifi so it's not my internet. I have upgraded the same item about 5 times.
    Sorry about that! This issue has been fixed. You should no longer experience the Glimmerbat Habitat reverting.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Issue resolved. It's a busy time right now for me so I wasn't able to check back with the forum.

Anaboe... Yes. I tried it several times. I would race to the neighbor list and it showed "loading" then display the list, but within seconds the game would refresh and revert back.

Pika... Thx for checking in and following up!!! How freaky that you could see it was my glimmerbat habitat LOLOL. Surprised the actions were recorded since it kept resetting. Our support team ROCKS!!