Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: July 1st 2015

Executive Chef
    I feel like you're giving lynniefish's comments a different emphasis than actually present. She liked the update. Maybe her worries that others wouldn't are unjustified, but that's good news, she can rest easy that so far no one is feeling left out or annoyed that this week is an American update, which I agree, would be worth an eye-roll or two.

Rhino Keeper
    Sure, we had a lot of different themes Korean,Chinesee etc. so no mind for American Theme.
    The only thing that this update is made special to celebrate American's Independence Day and that's not so cool, cuz as I remember there were some people asking to make Australia and other countries theme, cuz of their celebration, we never had even an Easter normal update. So like why we should celebrate American's holy? In the end it's just a game, happily, so just one advice to not forgot about the others. USA isn't the one.

And about this update, next time pleaseee not that many flags everywhere -.- that's annoying...

Rhino Keeper
    And for TL: next time you guys design the items, leave it without flooring in the decoration, like swimming pool etc.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not doing these....nor decorating with any of this stuff! Time to go on hiatus...

Rhino Keeper
    Actually, my original comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek, as I tend to think that anything Storm8 does is meant to anger, frustrate or alienate its users. (This is especially true after last week's continuing debacle.) There have already been a few comments above from less-than-thrilled players who are going to pass on the update. I'm guessing a third of my game neighbors live outside the U.S., so again, I'm just wondering if the goal would be more popular if it was dialed back. All of you in defensive umbrage have read far more into my comment than was there.

And yes, I have read comments on this forum from U.S. players who were disappointed in the number of Asian and other-culture updates.

Executive Chef
    It just seems like in the three games with the 4th of July items the comments are less, I don't care for this theme, and more about slamming on the US.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    It just seems like in the three games with the 4th of July items the comments are less, I don't care for this theme, and more about slamming on the US.
    I think the wisest thing you can do is let it go...don't start a war. People can have their opinions...if you don't like it don't read it and respond to it. Just move on...I could say so many things about this update but I'm not becuz people are so touchy nowadays, you can't have opinions anymore, if you do you hear other's opinions about your opinions, very hypocritical.

Executive Chef
    I'm guessing us android users will be getting a new version

Farm Supplier
    it's about that time!

Executive Chef
    GOALS are up!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast