Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What really heappen with this game?? still worthy to be played??

Executive Chef
    I know ur problems.. Are u sure you get all the common dragons? no rare for 1 month? If that, It's strange. at least u not have any new dragons, Maybe u can get rare one.. I no dragons( new) For 6 months( or 1 year) and then suddenly Rainbow came out and I got lucky! I think it's still worthy to play unless u don't have a gold trap!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying to get Neon for months
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Nightclub Owner
    I've been trying for Helios for over a month now, still nothing
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I know the trouble... I've had months and months in which I didn't breed any new dragon, be it rare, or super rare (I've NEVER bred any Diamond Dragon (bought it in valuepack), and only Gold and Mercury came to my island on their own).

So I started keeping score of when I bred which dragon: I've a list of all 531 dragons there are now, and I keep track of when I got what dragon, and how I got it. This way I can see exactly when I had the last breeding of a new dragon. This prevents a lot of frustration.

Furthermore, I have a list of all the dragons I want to breed, currently some 50-ish, with their colors. I keep switching between them, day after day, and keep score of the fails and good dragons that come from it. This also prevents a lot of frustration.

Last but not least, I've counted the number of commons, rares and super rares I have, and compared that to the number of rares and super rares I'm missing. The only conclusion is that it is just logical that I don't breed many new dragons, for I already have 382 and only missing 88 (of which 9 Diamond-hybrids, and 4 non-breedable dragons). So if you assume every dragon has the same chance of coming to my island, I have far more chance to breed something I already have, than something new. Now, if you add the rarity to the equation, the chance of getting a new dragon, decreases with every dragon you have.

In short: the more dragons you have, the less chance you breed something new. This realisation also decreased my frustration when I'm breeding for months and not getting something new. It just means you have many, many dragons already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12