Thread: Issues with last update?

Issues with last update?

I am having trouble with some features today. Maybe due to the last upgrade?
    1) I have a mis-spelled word underlined in red dots. I click on it, it is hilighted red and options offered. But when I click on the options it will not update the words spelling

2) When I type text in a neighbor's wall, I press and hold for the select-select all options. The option appear, but I cannot select either one

3) I can double click and get the lines to select text and copy it. but after copyinh there is no paste option to paste anywhere

bruceslaundry

Rhino Keeper
    This is connected to the issues created by the Update to fix bugs & issues but sadly it broke the game instead. As well as the issues you stated there is large icons, the messages board is huge but the text is tiny, you can't gift back using Gift Back option as it selects an item usually coloured plastic so you have to go & gift from each neighbours restaurant or from Stormies remembering to remove tick from that restaurant before gifting, some people have lost the Block option.

There are so many issues now since they updated it to fix bugs & issues & to change name from TeamLava to Storm8 & so far no sign of a fix for it even though been a full week of messed up game