Thread: Kobe burger for the goal

Farm Supplier

Kobe burger for the goal

I have to cook 4 Kobe burgers fora goal but it's not an item I can cook on any of the 5 different appliances I have. This happened once before & I paid gems to get past the goal. I'm not doing that anymore. Can anyone assist me? Thanks so much!

Executive Chef
    It will be all the way in the back past all the other goal foods.

Farm Supplier
    Can you tell me which specific stove, oven or grill it is cooked on, please? I can't seem to find it. And I have purchased/built a couple of the specialty appliances, only to be incredibly disappointed when the first one could only cook one item & the next one could only cook a couple. It makes me hesitant to waste time & money on the specialty appliances. I really appreciate your help with this! I'm eager to get this started!

Fashion Designer
    I believe the kobe burger is on the basic grill. Most of the non basic appliances only have 3 recipes...a few only one. The drink machine has 7 or more, though.

Executive Chef
    It's definitely on grill, one hour to cook.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    Can you tell me which specific stove, oven or grill it is cooked on, please? I can't seem to find it. And I have purchased/built a couple of the specialty appliances, only to be incredibly disappointed when the first one could only cook one item & the next one could only cook a couple. It makes me hesitant to waste time & money on the specialty appliances. I really appreciate your help with this! I'm eager to get this started!
    Also, there is a thread with charts and tables in the RS Forum, and one of the charts shows what recipes each appliance has on it. If you go to RS home page, it's usually towards the top, with a stickie on it. I'll see if I can find a link and paste it here :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide
    Last edited by jim23cash; 06-29-15 at 12:34 AM. Reason: ADDED LINK
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie