Thread: Fire element

Fire element

I was just thinking that I didn't have any animals with fire as their first element, so I went looking to find one to try and breed.

I couldn't find any currently available

Riddle me this batman?!?!?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    I was just thinking that I didn't have any animals with fire as their first element, so I went looking to find one to try and breed.

Pyro Pony? :-p lol

Executive Chef

Fire is not the first element in animals that have more than 1 element, because in order to get other elements, you need to unlock them, so that's why the fire element is always the second element. The same happens with the nature element without counting with the fire element, if you notice, as long as you will unlock elements, that element is always the first one, and the second one is the other that you already had unlocked.

New player here. If an animal has 2 elements is the first element more important? Stronger?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    New player here. If an animal has 2 elements is the first element more important? Stronger?
    No. Like I said before:

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Fire is not the first element in animals that have more than 1 element, because in order to get other elements, you need to unlock them, so that's why the fire element is always the second element. The same happens with the nature element without counting with the fire element, if you notice, as long as you will unlock elements, that element is always the first one, and the second one is the other that you already had unlocked.
    That's why, nature is before fire, because nature is unlocked after fire; earth is before nature and fire, because earth is unlocked after nature, and so on.

What you need to pay attention is when battling, dark/fire animal, fire is strong to dark, but when you have a dark/earth animal, fire is no longer strong to dark, because this animal has a element that is strong against fire.

Gotcha! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Aha!!

Thanks for the explanation cocauina, you learn something new every day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    Gotcha! Thanks
    You're welcome

Aha!!

Thanks for the explanation cocauina, you learn something new every day
    You're welcome. Indeed! We learn something new everyday