Thread: Elements

Lightbulb Elements

Hey,
    just wondering what new elements you guys would be looking forward to and should be made in the game?

I think they should make a light element which is the opposite of dark.

What do you guys think?

Executive Chef
    The problem with the light element, is the color, white, where the Crystal element color is white, and the electric element is like an light element.. That's my opinion.

Before TL add new elements, they still need to add hybrid Tree animals, our Treent of Life is useless...

Executive Chef
    My favourite would be a "magic" element.
    I was going to suggest this to TL for the upcoming first anniversary of FFS.
    I would really like to see the addition of a Magic element, and then done in such a way that it's a permanent (i.e. not limited) breedable element, that could be used for adding new game features too. For example, with "Magic Animals", TL could add new game play features like providing them with rechargeable "mana": the higher the level of the animal, the more "mana" they could have. That mana could then possibly be used in combat as a special weapon.

Can anyone tell me the exact birthday of FFS? I'd like to send in this suggestion in time to TL.

Two other suggestions I'd send in:
    -More expansions (and if possible at lower rune-cost and/or a way to use money for runes).
    -A special tough and extra long tournament, maybe 50 - 100 rounds with a Crystal Unicorn as final prize, or perhaps some other very limited time (like perhaps just 1 day, being the game's anniversary day) that the Crystal Unicorn is available at a very strongly discounted price, like 250 gems or so.

-- In fact: I'll create a separate topic for these suggestions now: hoping that TL will pick up on them! :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    My favourite would be a "magic" element.
    I was going to suggest this to TL for the upcoming first anniversary of FFS.
    I would really like to see the addition of a Magic element, and then done in such a way that it's a permanent (i.e. not limited) breedable element, that could be used for adding new game features too. For example, with "Magic Animals", TL could add new game play features like providing them with rechargeable "mana": the higher the level of the animal, the more "mana" they could have. That mana could then possibly be used in combat as a special weapon.

Can anyone tell me the exact birthday of FFS? I'd like to send in this suggestion in time to TL.

Two other suggestions I'd send in:
    -More expansions (and if possible at lower rune-cost and/or a way to use money for runes).
    -A special tough and extra long tournament, maybe 50 - 100 rounds with a Crystal Unicorn as final prize, or perhaps some other very limited time (like perhaps just 1 day, being the game's anniversary day) that the Crystal Unicorn is available at a very strongly discounted price, like 250 gems or so.

-- In fact: I'll create a separate topic for these suggestions now: hoping that TL will pick up on them! :P
    From what I have been able to figure out from other web sites, it seems as if the official anniversary date is considered July 23. Wiki has this date as the release of the first major update and its about the time it was available as a goal from Dragon Story. However, from other threads in this forum, it appears that an early version of the game was released outside of the US before that.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 06-29-15 at 10:31 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I like the idea of a 'light' element to oppose the 'dark' element that the game already has. It's true that the colouring would be similar to the 'Gem' element that the game already has, but Dragon Story has this issue too (with 'light' and 'diamond' symbols being VERY similar). I'd be fine with that.

I do agree that it would be nice if Treent's element were to become breedable. There have already been some animals that could have had the 'Living wood' element and it's a bit of missed opportunity (the Sapybara comes to mind).

Some other elements I think would be neat are: Air (or Wind/Mist), and Metal. Heck, even a Origami element would be cool... habitats filled with paper animals could be very pretty in my opinion.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    From what I have been able to figure out from other web sites, it seems as if the official anniversary date is considered July 23. Wiki has this date as the release of the first major update and its about the time it was available as a goal from Dragon Story. However, from other threads in this forum, it appears that an early version of the game was released outside of the US before that.
    The Wiki was created after the game was released, on August 6, but seing the major updates, it seems the game was released on July 23 for everyone and TL introduced the game in their blog on the next day, July 24 - https://blog.teamlava.com/post/927630...-story-for-ios

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The Wiki was created after the game was released, on August 6, but seing the major updates, it seems the game was released on July 23 for everyone and TL introduced the game in their blog on the next day, July 24 - https://blog.teamlava.com/post/927630...-story-for-ios
    Thanks for the information.