Thread: How can I play on a different device and keep my world

How can I play on a different device and keep my world

Hi
    I currently play Fantasy Story on my IPad. I will be getting a new IPad soon- how do I close my world on my old IPad and go in on my new Ipad without losing all my animals and habitats that I have earned?
    Thanks

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    You will need another game from TL that has the Log in feature and a password for your account, if the account you are using is the same you are using in here, right know, to post in the forums, so just remember the password you have chosen.

Dragon Story and Restaurant Story 2 are the ones that have the log in feature that I know.

1- Open Dragon Story or Restaurant Story 2.

2- In the top right corner -> tap on the white and blue circle -> Account Settings -> Log in to Another Account
    OR
    2- On Dragon Story -> Menu -> Social -> Invite -> Account Settings -> Log in to Another Account

You can also use Game Center, but you need to have your own account, just create one if you don't have, open DS or RS2 and let them synchronize with Game Center, when the game appears in the Game Center games section, that means that your progress has been saved, in your new device, download every game you want from TL, open Game Center with your account and open DS or RS2, that will open the game with our Storm8 ID and will ask if you want to synchronize your ID with other TL's game, you just accept, and just open FFS.

Executive Chef
    Here are some screenshots and a video on how to use the log in method
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)