Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally purchased food

New Resident

Exclamation Accidentally purchased food

Hello i accidentally purchased 260000 food with 1000 gold while checking a notification
    If you can revert it please... Im very frustrated and mad right now... There was no question of confirmation if wether i want or wont authorise this purchase...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gabz50 View Post
    Hello i accidentally purchased 260000 food with 1000 gold while checking a notification
    If you can revert it please... Im very frustrated and mad right now... There was no question of confirmation if wether i want or wont authorise this purchase...
    Unfortunately, there is a 99.8% chance of not getting your gold back. This has happened to almost every player at one time. I learned my lesson to click away from anything that has a chance of stealing my gold as I also lost 500 in a food purchase once when I was just about to buy a gold dragon that had been on sale. They have no confirmation of purchase like so many have asked for because players happiness is last on their list. I play 1 other game from a different company and the service and support and how the actually change game aspects based upon customer feedback is unbelievable, makes me actually spend money to support them whereas here, I stopped giving my money to a company that has zero customer satisfaction.

Executive Chef
    TL respond "That action is a in-game action, so we are not able to revert in-game actions".

Or you are REALLY LUCKY and get someone REALLY NICE or just say goodbye to your gold..

Question of comfirmation is something that every player wants, TL? Does not, why? Because when people lose gold like this, a couple of them buy gold right a way.

Rhino Keeper
    This very thing happened to my in Fantasy Forest a month or so back. It happened when I wasn't even looking at my phone... I took a drink & when some of it spilled, I instinctively pushed my phone-holding-arm away. After spending 5 seconds wiping up the spill, I returned to my game to find a box stating I had purchased 170,000 food (at the cost of 1,000 gems).

I didn't even bother emailing TL because everyone says it's pointless. If you do email them, let us know how it turns out!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Banned
    you might get lucky but than again you most likely will not. Sorry to hear that happen to you.

Nightclub Owner
    TL mostly responds with no refund, it's very rare if they do it for you.

I've also lost over 1000 gold due to pressing it accidentally, so I know how you feel.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

New Resident
    Well, no refund no more getting my hard earned money for some game and some people that doesn't appreciate there players... And i will move on to play another game thatbdoesnt have a storm8 tag on it...
    This is really upsetting and is called stealing in my dictionary...
    Let's see how it goes. Im sorry that happened to you all as well.

Executive Chef
    I've done it. I was playing and fell asleep. I woke up with 1000 gold gone and a ton of food. Nothing worse then that feeling when you realize you've just lost a ton of gold that you were planning on using in a much different way. I was sick about it. No, no replacement. No refund. What's so frustrating is how easy it is to do! It wasn't my first lost gold issue. But it was certainly the largest and most painful one. Sorry you lost to your gold. The mistake allowed me to epic many dragons but it's not worth the loss! Chin up!!!!
    Jen

Fashion Designer
    Hi! Few months ago I experience this kind of incident and TL was able to respond and gave back my gold. I suggest you email them with your account details (gold amt before it happened vs the new amount, level number, acct name, coins amount, food amount before the purchase vs current amount of food) and explain them what happened. Wait for their response around 2-3 days. I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Hi! Few months ago I experience this kind of incident and TL was able to respond and gave back my gold. I suggest you email them with your account details (gold amt before it happened vs the new amount, level number, acct name, coins amount, food amount before the purchase vs current amount of food) and explain them what happened. Wait for their response around 2-3 days. I hope this helps.
    If that's true then it's pretty unfair that I, along with many others, have been refused a refund!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast