Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Horrible update..loss of block feature

Executive Chef
    Woah, after seeing that post about raking 200 gems from watching ads I just had to update and see if my account is lucky enough to have that feature. Unfortunately all I've gotten are the plethora of bugs posted here, both in the updated BS and RS app. Like some, the watch ads button quickly disappeared after logging in, but I do have the watch ad to speed up cooking option but no thanks lol. Quickly downgraded both apps back to 1.7.5 and won't update until these issues have been resolved.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Oh I agree. I imagine if they truly cared about those who do spend money they would stop the gems traps first off. I think they probably look at players as disposable that can quickly be replaced by the next new player. Then when a game stops bringing in money,they dump it for the next cloned generic game.
    Sadly, I agree.

Executive Chef
    Have the watch video for gems on RS (though not on BS) but it only worked for a couple of days and most of the time the video 'fails to load'. This past day it has not loaded at all. However, my game seems to ve working and looking normal except for the annoying gifting glitch which I trust they are going to fix!?

I still have ginormous windows and the main, design & top row info is also huge along with the screwy gifting problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I still have ginormous windows and the main, design & top row info is also huge along with the screwy gifting problem.
    Same here, plus tiny type in the post window along with invisible wall decor.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    amusingly enough when the update came out on iphone it said "update for bug fixes in the game" i never had buggy problems before but now i do
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Woah, after seeing that post about raking 200 gems from watching ads I just had to update and see if my account is lucky enough to have that feature. Unfortunately all I've gotten are the plethora of bugs posted here, both in the updated BS and RS app. Like some, the watch ads button quickly disappeared after logging in, but I do have the watch ad to speed up cooking option but no thanks lol. Quickly downgraded both apps back to 1.7.5 and won't update until these issues have been resolved.
    How in the world do you downgrade?? Never even knew you could. Would like to get rid of this new version.
    Let me know if you see this PepperWoo!
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    How in the world do you downgrade?? Never even knew you could. Would like to get rid of this new version.
    Let me know if you see this PepperWoo!
    You can downgrade the app version only if you have backed up your phone/apps (the one containing version 1.7.5) on iTunes before you updated to 1.7.6. If you still have version 1.7.5 on your iTunes, delete version 1.7.6 from your phone > connect your phone to the computer > open iTunes > install BS/RS 1.7.5 from your backed up apps, not from the App Store. I'm not sure if I explained it correctly but you can google it to get clearer instructions! Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    There's an icon in the upper right corner under the S8 logo. Tap & watch videos for free gems. Watch 22 just now. The first day only allowed me to watch 10
    I updated and had videos for one day.it is not active now???

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456