Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Horrible update..loss of block feature

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I'm sorry guys, I was actually speaking of Bakery Story. I posted this on the wrong forums, though at first, I wasn't able to block on Restaurant Story either. That has since changed. I'm OK with the bigger screen, but a little perturbed that android users are able to earn tons of gems and IOS isn't. I have a friend who has Android and she has been able to earn a ton of gems from downloads, watching videos, etc etc. NOT COOL S8!!!
    Curious android user here: wasn't that one of the changes? I'm just reading the other comments, but it seems like that's one of the features it would be hard to object to --free gems to watch ads.

Which pretty much ****s the only positive android ever had over ios.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    whats that news thing on ur screen bobbyrae? i dont have it on my rs
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    The gift situation is similar to the one from castle, im sure they will fix it soon, if we let them know of its issues. I like that we can get gems daily. So im stocking up from android and now ios. Everything else is blah. The block button is lame anyways.

Fashion Designer
    Is it just me that the game seems to dragging
    when visiting neighbors?

What is that free gem thing in the upper right hand corner? I don't see it in my restaurant!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFarmerBarb View Post
    What is that free gem thing in the upper right hand corner? I don't see it in my restaurant!
    There's an icon in the upper right corner under the S8 logo. Tap & watch videos for free gems. Watch 22 just now. The first day only allowed me to watch 10
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    i do not have that!! I use a mini iPad regularly (gets regular software updates) and an iPhone 5 (that's never been updated)

Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    i do not have that!! I use a mini iPad regularly (gets regular software updates) and an iPhone 5 (that's never been updated)
    Have you updated the RS app? It had an update a few days ago & that's when it appeared. Check the App Store.

Fashion Designer
    I don't have the option of videos on mine either after update.

Rhino Keeper
    No free video-watching gems for me, either...have updated the game on iPhone, iPad and android devices. What's up with that, Storm8? Now you're playing favorites within the android/iOS divisions? "Heh-heh-heh, let's watch them turn on themselves!"
    Last edited by lynniefish; 06-28-15 at 07:16 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast