Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Horrible update..loss of block feature

Hi I'm writing because I updated to the new Version of Resturant Story and I noticed a few bugs which I listed below

1) no longer to copy or paste a message to more then 1 person see in the past you could write out a message like happy Friday and copy and when you visited a friend you could paste to them and so on to all your nbrs instead of having to write the same message over 100 times I hope this will be fixed asap cause now the tab buttons get in the way and I can't copy or paste

2) my game is running very slowly and glitching a lot like when I visit someone it takes a few minutes for there shop to load up so I can see there tables and tip them

3) gifts are not working right and sending back random items

4) unblocking someone is not available so they have to stay blocked

I hope these issues can be fixed asap Ty

�� Accepting 3/4 star players who tip daily & leave a note help with new ovens and goals I'd bordercollielover4 ��

There's a thread in the Bugs section here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-1-7-6-Issues

I was able to unblock by tapping on the near the names of the right. Had to tap several times.
    Send gifts through neighbor list or at neighbors restaurant

Game is pretty messed up after the "bug" fix update....lol
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-26-15 at 02:51 PM.

Host(ess)
    I actually like that the design tab is larger. It's really hard to see some things and if you don't have enough gems you can't preview it by placing it on the floor, which is a little silly. If I could see it well enough to know for certain that I liked it, I would buy gems so I could get it. But I'm not buying gems just to be able to view something that I may not like once I'm able to actually see what it looks like.
    Other than that though, all of the other changes are rather cumbersome to say the least.

Edited to add: I misspoke when I said all of the other changes. I was very pleased with the three free gems I got this morning for watching some ads.
    Last edited by xjuelx; 06-26-15 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Added an additional comment.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry guys, I was actually speaking of Bakery Story. I posted this on the wrong forums, though at first, I wasn't able to block on Restaurant Story either. That has since changed. I'm OK with the bigger screen, but a little perturbed that android users are able to earn tons of gems and IOS isn't. I have a friend who has Android and she has been able to earn a ton of gems from downloads, watching videos, etc etc. NOT COOL S8!!!
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    I don't like this new fix update at all.
    I had no problem w the copying and pasting from 1 nor to the next. I did notice that the font tends to b smaller also.

TL plz give us back the goodies we used to have.

Executive Chef
    I spy my bakery name up there bobbyrae! lol Tsk tsk thank goodness my Appstore isn't set to auto update. I feel bad for you guys who updated to this 'performance optimization and bug fixes' version of BS and RS and I hope they resolve this asap!

Rhino Keeper
    I hate this update it's horrible!!!!! Please please please change it back TL!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    No update here for android

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I spy my bakery name up there bobbyrae! lol Tsk tsk thank goodness my Appstore isn't set to auto update. I feel bad for you guys who updated to this 'performance optimization and bug fixes' version of BS and RS and I hope they resolve this asap!
    I know. I'm sorry about that. I couldn't bother to scratch out the names. :-/
    I only updated rs as I was reading the reviews of the bs update. Little did I know the same changes were made to rs. So my BS will remain not updated until I am forced to do so.

Executive Chef
    I feel so sorry for you ios users

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast