Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 1.7.6 Issues IOS

Executive Chef

I was so excited seeing this at the App Store only to be let down shortly after updating. Version 1.7.7 fixed nothing as far as I can tell. What's the purpose of rolling it out if not to address the long overdue issues?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post

I was so excited seeing this at the App Store only to be let down shortly after updating. Version 1.7.7 fixed nothing as far as I can tell. What's the purpose of rolling it out if not to address the long overdue issues?
    Likewise I was disappointed too, especially after waiting so long for the solutions of gifting and food ready notifications issues.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Likewise I was disappointed too, especially after waiting so long for the solutions of gifting and food ready notifications issues.
    Likewise!!!! My return gift option is still a knob - which we haven't even needed in like a year. Who wants knobs?!?

=======Why have the issues in post #1 and the others through out this thread not been addressed??? ======
    I have lost so many nbrs over the bugs it's ridiculous. Do you not care if your game appears to be for 6 year olds with giant screens & font that's sometimes huge & sometimes little.

It makes no sense whatsoever that the bugs weren't fixed at all when several posts stated the version update was being worked on & here it is with not a single fix!!! WHY??? So no one was actually doing a thing to fix the issues. At least that is how it appears.

Patience is a virtue but this is really ridiculous. It's been a total of 12 weeks!! now. 3 months!!!
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-18-15 at 01:10 PM.

I noticed the font on the pop-up for mastering recipe mystery was fixed.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Just wondering if y'all will EVER fix the "Gift Back" button? It's been over 3 months! When Castle Story had this issue, I don't recall it taking THIS long to fix. This problem is getting extremely annoying, both here AND in Bakery Story. PLEASE FIX!

Well, we got new goals again yesterday but not a single fix for any of the bugs. You do know this game is messed up don't you! I'd say you really don't care about fixing it at this point since its been broken since June 26th!
    So is any of this stuff ever gonna be fixed????

Thank you storm8 I am no longer addicted to Bakery story or Restaurant story. I had played daily since the games came out,since your last update the games are no longer playable.l have not played for so long now I have completely lost my addiction.

New Resident
    I have a new goal to prepare & serve cake samples but they are not on the menu to select. Time is running out to complete this goal. Anyone else have this issue? I never rec'd a notification to update the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cooking65 View Post
    I have a new goal to prepare & serve cake samples but they are not on the menu to select. Time is running out to complete this goal. Anyone else have this issue? I never rec'd a notification to update the game.
    Are you talking about the monthly goal,the wedding one? If so you have to do the other steps first to be able to get the oven they are done on. Check your clipboard. Or you can check the goal thread for the January goal.

The Honorable Panda
    Please see the current goal thread for more information.
    RESTAURANT GOALS 2016-Jan-13 Winter Wedding
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast