Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 1.7.6 Issues IOS

I'm having unresolved problems with goals. There is a goal to make meatloaf in the cafeteria oven, however there is no cafeteria oven!!! Even scrolling through unlocked ovens the cafeteria oven does not exist & the goal will soon expire. Same thing happened last month in bakery story. Oven never came available & goal expired. Support keeps telling me to complete other goals to unlock oven which I know all about and have been doing for 5 years. In this case that is not the problem- there are no goals to unlock ovens- this oven just doesn't exist to accomplish the goal just like happened in bakery story.

Quote Originally Posted by mctrifflyn View Post
    I'm having unresolved problems with goals. There is a goal to make meatloaf in the cafeteria oven, however there is no cafeteria oven!!! Even scrolling through unlocked ovens the cafeteria oven does not exist & the goal will soon expire. Same thing happened last month in bakery story. Oven never came available & goal expired. Support keeps telling me to complete other goals to unlock oven which I know all about and have been doing for 5 years. In this case that is not the problem- there are no goals to unlock ovens- this oven just doesn't exist to accomplish the goal just like happened in bakery story.
    You should have already unlocked the goal and should be rewarded with one after completing the goal, "Say Cheese". Please check your appliance tab again. This is what the Cafeteria Oven looks like:

Thanks for writing but I do not have that cafeteria oven in my inventory nor did I have a goal about saying cheese to unlock it. My game must be malfunctioning, sounds like others did get that oven. I've had same identical issues on bakery story , goal expired while waiting for an oven that never showed up!! Thanks for trying to help me!!

I can't believe it. I checked for cafeteria oven a second time & this time it was there!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for helping me, I'm very thankful 😀👌😀

Rhino Keeper
    Hi!
    I am unable to choose a gift when returning gifts in the message window. The only option is to gift the plastic. This has been a problem/bug for over a month. I've re-set my iPad, deleted and re-installed RS game app many times and the problem remains. Is there a fix?

I am playing with iPad 2, iOS 8.4.1

Quote Originally Posted by mctrifflyn View Post
    I can't believe it. I checked for cafeteria oven a second time & this time it was there!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for helping me, I'm very thankful ������
    Glad it's resolved!

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi!
    I am unable to choose a gift when returning gifts in the message window. The only option is to gift the plastic. This has been a problem/bug for over a month. I've re-set my iPad, deleted and re-installed RS game app many times and the problem remains. Is there a fix?

I am playing with iPad 2, iOS 8.4.1
    Sorry! This is a known issue with the current version, 1.7.6. We're working on a fix for an upcoming update.

Executive Chef
    Are all these issues going to be fixed Storm8? Especially the gifting issue. I am unable to gift my neighbours. I don't visit bakeries as it is a waste of time, my neighbours are the same about not visiting, so not being able to mass gift each day is a real issue for me. I can not gift my neighbours! Even if I decided to visit each neighbour individually to gift them that way I can't because of the lagging that is now in the game. It takes 2 minutes to visit a neighbour because I have to wait for the bakery to load.....so if I only visited 20 neighbours that's 40 minutes just to gift....I don't think so. Getting real tired of this.

Also why have all the info boxes, i.e. my wall, newsfeed, any box that pops up really....become so big? They are huge now. It looks like something a five year old would play. Please fix these issues and others that have been posted in previous posts as soon as possible, it's making game play difficult, frustrating and boring. Thank you.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Are all these issues going to be fixed Storm8? Especially the gifting issue. I am unable to gift my neighbours. I don't visit bakeries as it is a waste of time, my neighbours are the same about not visiting, so not being able to mass gift each day is a real issue for me. I can not gift my neighbours! Even if I decided to visit each neighbour individually to gift them that way I can't because of the lagging that is now in the game. It takes 2 minutes to visit a neighbour because I have to wait for the bakery to load.....so if I only visited 20 neighbours that's 40 minutes just to gift....I don't think so. Getting real tired of this.

Also why have all the info boxes, i.e. my wall, newsfeed, any box that pops up really....become so big? They are huge now. It looks like something a five year old would play. Please fix these issues and others that have been posted in previous posts as soon as possible, it's making game play difficult, frustrating and boring. Thank you.
    Yea, I don't think RS is very high on S8 priority list since these issues have been going on since June 26th!
    You can still gift what you want by going to your nbr list, choosing a gift & then ticking off who you want to send it to. That works for me but it is very frustrating that nothing's been done about anything in all this time! 2-1/2 months is just ridiculous!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea, I don't think RS is very high on S8 priority list since these issues have been going on since June 26th!
    You can still gift what you want by going to your nbr list, choosing a gift & then ticking off who you want to send it to. That works for me but it is very frustrating that nothing's been done about anything in all this time! 2-1/2 months is just ridiculous!

Oh for goodness sake, this is such nonsense!! I can't believe these issues are going on since June 26th. I only updated the game a few days ago so I've only been experiencing it since then and I'm already tired of it. Can't imagine dealing with it for 2 1/2 months already. I updating accidentally, I don't normally update until I've checked the forums and read feedback from other players....boy am I sorry I hit that update button now.

Thanks for the tip about gifting form my neighbour list meme, I did that today and it worked so not quite as bad as yesterday for me. Still, I'm hoping they get this fixed for everyone. I've had a few neighbours quit unexpectedly recently and I couldn't figure it out.....now I know why.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Oh for goodness sake, this is such nonsense!! I can't believe these issues are going on since June 26th. I only updated the game a few days ago so I've only been experiencing it since then and I'm already tired of it. Can't imagine dealing with it for 2 1/2 months already. I updating accidentally, I don't normally update until I've checked the forums and read feedback from other players....boy am I sorry I hit that update button now.

Thanks for the tip about gifting form my neighbour list meme, I did that today and it worked so not quite as bad as yesterday for me. Still, I'm hoping they get this fixed for everyone. I've had a few neighbours quit unexpectedly recently and I couldn't figure it out.....now I know why.
    Yea, I've been on the fence about dropping the game, too. Only thing at this point keeping me playing are the monthly goals. And some of them have been pretty lame lately.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast