Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 1.7.6 Issues IOS

Issues with 1.7.6

I am on iOS 8.2
    Game version 1.7.6
    I am having trouble with some features today. Maybe due to the last upgrade?
    1) I have a mis-spelled word underlined in red dots. I click on it, it is hilighted red and options offered. But when I click on the options it will not update the words spelling

2) When I type text in a neighbor's wall, I press and hold for the select-select all options. The option appear, but I cannot select either one

3) I can double click and get the lines to select text and copy it. but after copyinh there is no paste option to paste anywhere

bruceslaundry

Fashion Designer
    In order to gift to someone, i must click directly on the box now instead of anywhere on their name. I can also only select one neighbor at a time, where before I could select two.

Game is much slower in general after the update.

Farm Supplier
    I play RS and BS on an iPod touch, an iPad mini, and an iPad. (Yes, I am addicted to these games:-) The main problems that I am having are these: The gifting problem (as noted previously) where you cannot gift back what was sent to you. (Even though there is a way around that, it does need to be corrected); and (and this only happens in RS)- when I post a message on my wall, or someone else's wall, the print that appears is tiny..much smaller than it was previously. On BS, the print is a nice normal (readable) size. I hope this problem (and the others) can be fixed soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Any word from them?!!!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is stupendously anxious for it all to be fixed!

Some other problems I have encountered - when traveling from one neighbours restaurant to another the processing time has drastically gone up. It used to take a literal second, maybe 3 at the most and after this update EVERY neighbours restaurant takes any where from 5 seconds to 15 seconds to load.
    I, like others, also can not copy and paste messages anymore which is A MAJOR NUISANCE.
    Omg PLEASE FIX IT ALL AND PLEASE LET US KNOW WTF IS GOING ON, THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    Any word from them?!!!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is stupendously anxious for it all to be fixed!

Some other problems I have encountered - when traveling from one neighbours restaurant to another the processing time has drastically gone up. It used to take a literal second, maybe 3 at the most and after this update EVERY neighbours restaurant takes any where from 5 seconds to 15 seconds to load.
    I, like others, also can not copy and paste messages anymore which is A MAJOR NUISANCE.
    Omg PLEASE FIX IT ALL AND PLEASE LET US KNOW WTF IS GOING ON, THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING!!!!!

I know, I was hoping they would give us some sort of an update but I'm just hoping that this silence means that it will be fixed sooner rather than later. I am unable to play at the moment until it's fixed.

I have all of the above same problems. any news on when this will be fixed? It would be nice if there was a feature that let you tip all your neighbors all at once. Don't always have time to viist

Hi Everyone,
    I am having the issue with things being way to large.
    ​Amy

New Resident
    I'm so glad you mentioned these. I'm having the same issues. My biggest issue is not being able to copy/paste. I hope it's fixable!!!

Farm Supplier
    Is there any way to undo the update? (1) My font is tiny on RS. It's very annoying. (2) I play on an iPad mini and noticed that I cannot hold my device vertically anymore. It has to be horizontal which makes it much more difficult to write on people's walls. Before I could do it either way. (3) writing on someone's wall takes a few times before I can type in the box. I've been having to X out and try again. (4) I can't touch an object in RS or BS and drag it to another spot. Now I have to tap it to select and then drag it. Hard to explain but it takes longer and is different than before. i hope all of these issues can be fixed to how it was. I've also noticed some of what others have written.

New Resident
    Device #1: iPhone 6 (MG502LL/A)
    Bakery Story Version: 1.7.6
    iOS Version: 8.4 (problems also existed for iOS 8.3)

Issue:
    1) Cannot select text, copy text, or paste text in the on wall of neighbor or community member. Please acknowledge issue and any available resolution.
    2) "Gift back" button has default item - cannot select the gift. SIDE NOTE, I know the work around.
    3) Block feature isn't working - feature has disappeared. SIDE NOTE, I know this has no work around.

Side note: These same issues are present with Bakery Story version 1.7.6

Query - Does anyone know if the same issues happen with iPad devices?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast