Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 1.7.6 Issues IOS

New Resident
    Totally agree this update has really messed the game up

Executive Chef
    RS\BS updates messed my games
    All the above mentioned issues.
    I am thinking seriously of deleting both games as no one in S8 is listening to us
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

New Resident
    Hello I am having issues with the paste option
    When writing my daily msgs on people's wall
    This is very annoying! I love this game but writing on 100 walls is too much!
    Hope this gets fixed

New Resident
    Would just like to echo all comments, my favourite game has just been messed up with the latest update. Storm, please fix.

I don't like the new version of Restaurant and Bakery Story. I can only play in LANDSCAPE. Plus as so many have mentioned the writing is HUGE! Until it goes back to how it was originally I Won't be playing.

Hope it's not to long before all the issues are fixed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by haley2707 View Post
    I don't like the new version of Restaurant and Bakery Story. I can only play in LANDSCAPE. Plus as so many have mentioned the writing is HUGE! Until it goes back to how it was originally I Won't be playing.

Hope it's not to long before all the issues are fixed.
    Yup. Apart from loss of functionality, it's just ugly. It makes me not want to play. These games used to look professionally made but now they look like someone's first attempt at app design.

The free gems by watching a video doesn't even come up on all devices!

Also "processing" time is taking FOREVER!

I am experiencing the same issues as everyone has mentioned. In addition to these, I lost my goal for the last challenge. I was working on the last recipe and now it is totally gone. The grand prize doesn't even show in my decor tab. I am beyond frustrated by this update. Are we going to have a chance to complete the goal? please update us on the progress of fixing these bugs.

It is Sunday so no one at TL/S8 is there. Right now there's not even any mods online. Maybe on Monday or Tuesday things will revert back to normal. Wait...what's normal for this game?? Lol

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast