Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 1.7.6 Issues IOS

Restaurant Story 1.7.6 Issues IOS

Edit: FrozenTurtle

Known Issues:
    • Gifting back to neighbors only has option of gifting Knob, current workaround: visit neighbor directly and use the gift button while viewing their Restaurant
    • Manage Block List has no 'X' to remove someone from the block list, current workaround: tap within the red square of this screenshot.
    • Copy/Paste or other device text functions may be limited on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus, currently NO workaround.
    • Dialog for mastering a level and appliance limit have text outside the bounds of the dialog, currently NO workaround.

Unable to choose a gift when returning gifts in the message window. Only allowed to send a knob. There's no choice available. Another player reported only able to send plastic.

I must go to my neighbors restaurant to be able to return the gift they sent me!!!

Also, the font has been increased to like a "large-type book".
    *****All the buttons have increased in size as well!

Can a Mod report this, please!!!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 07-06-15 at 01:52 PM.

Other issues noted:

~~~~The size of the Main & Design buttons, as well as info across the top, have increased in size!!

~~~~The window size when tapping the Main or Design button is also gigantic.

All because of a free video watching update in the upper right corner???

A quick question...why do an update like this on a weekend when there's no one to resolve the subsequent issues?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

All types of issues with latest update!!
    Gifting issues, font size has decreased, images are huge!
    Game is all off on my iPhone 5s

Nightclub Owner
    Can't undo blocking someone...

Rhino Keeper
    I am also experiencing these issues on my iPad, but not on my android tablet. Seems to have be*** within the past hour...it's now 12:30 p.m. U.S. CST.

Thanks for the reports! We're currently looking into this. Please see the original post for currently known issues and workarounds.

Nightclub Owner
    Manage Block List has no 'X' to remove someone from the block list, current workaround: tap within the red square of this screenshot.
    Thanks. It worked !

Other issues were reported here https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-block-feature

Blinking and disappearing wall decor; "news" tab floating in middle of screen, problems loading when visiting neighbours, inability to paste to neighbour's wall...
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 06-26-15 at 03:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just want to voice my dislike for this new up date. Everyone has covered all the faults.
    Gigantic screens and fonts like a gigantic calculator you buy your 96 year old grandparent or 3 year old toddler...(maybe have that be an option going forward in the settings? I know some people in the world may like it but seems majority of us do not)
    Having to METICULOUSLY click ONLY the TINY gift square instead of the whole name area when mass gifting.
    Not being able to unblock how we were able to, I mean really why did that get changed at all? It was literally fine the way it was..something that was fine was broken..for no reason..so just throw the old, FINE, WORKING code back in there.
    if you're going to try to make improvements I'm all for it, this was a mass debacle and I hope you've not going to throw the game in the metaphorical trash now like FTW.
    We practically BEG for SPECIFIC things that would make game play easier and frankly a lot more fun - my main request for an improvement is a select all button for gifting and requesting. One was added months later to FTW so what's up? You play with the codes for things that were totally fine like blocking but not for something that would actually be beneficial? Honestly the choices baffle me.
    As someone above stated, why do this the day before the weekend and have no one resolve issues? That's literal insanity.

Host(ess)
    I am having the same issues to when is it going to be fixed

Hi I'm writing because I updated to the new Version of Resturant Story and I noticed a few bugs which I listed below

1) no longer to copy or paste a message to more then 1 person see in the past you could write out a message like happy Friday and copy and when you visited a friend you could paste to them and so on to all your nbrs instead of having to write the same message over 100 times I hope this will be fixed asap cause now the tab buttons get in the way and I can't copy or paste

2) my game is running very slowly and glitching a lot like when I visit someone it takes a few minutes for there shop to load up so I can see there tables and tip them

3) gifts are not working right and sending back random items

4) unblocking someone is not available so they have to stay blocked

I hope these issues can be fixed asap Ty

⭐️ Looking for 3/4 star nbrs who tip daily & leave a note I'd bordercollielover4 ⭐️

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast