Thread: Accidentally put Truffle Dragon on the nest

Angry Accidentally put Truffle Dragon on the nest

Can someone please help me? I accidentally placed my Truffle Dragon in a nest, and I even don't have a white habitat, I don't want to place it on a yellow habitat. I want it back on the storage, I don't want to have it on my nest for a long time!

Executive Chef
    You can keep her in a yellow habitat until you feel like building a white. I don't know what the big deal is yellow vs white.

Could someone please help me?

Quote Originally Posted by dhattlatinacookiie View Post
    I'm sorry I normally don't post on these things but I too had an accident where I traded my white owl that I received from a goal. I reached out to TL and guess what, after they reviewed my account they realized I earned it and put another white owl back in my storage. I'm not to sure if they would put a dragon from a nest back in storage but just wanted to address that they do help us if they can. That is TL helps out if possible.
    From which game is the white owl? So TL can fix my mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    From which game is the white owl? So TL can fix my mistakes?
    It's from Dragon Story, it was around Christmas time I think. I know how you feel, I was so upset and my young son too who loved that particular dragon

Sorry I can't change that persons reply, all I could say is reach out to TL and see what they tell you ok

Quote Originally Posted by dhattlatinacookiie View Post
    Sorry I can't change that persons reply, all I could say is reach out to TL and see what they tell you ok
    Well, hopefully it'll be fixed... I'm starting to feel better and I did my job, apologize with cocauine

Well, I guess I must trust in the Yellow Plateau, for my last wish, I supported, if this doesn't work, I've got a new place for my beautiful dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Its weird to me that they haven't helped you. When I wrote them about not having a special habitat to put my hammock and harpy in they answered in a couple hours saying I should have received it, and gave me a new one. They didn't have to, whatever happened to my first one was probably my fault I don't remember.
    The animal they are owning me is Pigmy, the timer I had was wrong, and I spent gems to end the food harvest in order to get the animal, but by the time I did that, I didn't receive my Pigmy, I'm still waiting for a respond but if I not get one in 1 week I will send a new request.

Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Can someone please help me? I accidentally placed my Truffle Dragon in a nest, and I even don't have a white habitat, I don't want to place it on a yellow habitat. I want it back on the storage, I don't want to have it on my nest for a long time!
    Please email support@storm8.com for assistance with your account. Please also allow 3-5 days for a support response as they do need to get to all emails. Thank you for your patience!