Thread: What's the difference between may flowers and pool party?

What's the difference between may flowers and pool party?

I've been playing dragon story may flower and just got a mission (or whatever they are called) to download and play dragon story pool psrty. Is there any difference in the 2 games?

Fashion Designer
    I don't think there is a difference, maybe one or two new dragons. It's worth to download it, because you will get 30 gold for that. You can continue to play the older version, if you will not like the new one. That's what I did with May Flower version, because it did not work on my device (all dragons and farms were invisible), so I am playing the older version.

Banned
    maybe it just fixes bugs. I doubt it is any attempt to make true parity with iOS.

Fashion Designer
    I bet it's just to get download numbers up

The Honorable Panda
    Check the version number of the game. (Under menu- help)
    It is always best to play the game with the highest version number.
    Even if there are no changes to the game, most new versions released will have some back-end bug issues fixed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

It seems I have the battle arena now. I thought we didn't get that on android.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by boringame View Post
    It seems I have the battle arena now. I thought we didn't get that on android.
    That's not new in this version. Android users have had access to the battle arena etc. since early 2015

Not exactly on topic, but is there any chance we (android users) will get an up date anytime (sooner prefered than later) that will give us artic Isles excetera?

I have pool party but still having zoom out issue plus in notification bar the icon for notification appears as negative and not normal icon of DS. I will post a screenshot in some time.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games