Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to keep my counters full?

Hey neurotika
    I just tried out what bobbyrae said about blocking the customers from reaching the table and it REALLY WORKS!!!!
    I entered the game this morning and found none of the counters empty
    Thank you all for giving me tips. But still you can provide me with more tips.
    Restaurant StoryTM , Bakery StoryTM and Pet Shop StoryTM
    Add me, ID= evanjan

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by evanjan View Post
    Hey neurotika
    I just tried out what bobbyrae said about blocking the customers from reaching the table and it REALLY WORKS!!!!
    I entered the game this morning and found none of the counters empty
    Thank you all for giving me tips. But still you can provide me with more tips.
    Good for you Now keep cooking the same high yield food on all your stoves until you have a comfortable stockpile the start to focus on cooking high profit food, which may mean a lower yield, but at least you will have a more even profit earning capability. Search the forum for some more strategies on earning higher income per day as well.

Banned
    Put food gifts from friends when you don't have food out there on your counters. I once had 30 000 plates of stew. It changed my life. Literally.

Host(ess)
    I am having the same problem. I'm at a much higher level in Bakery Story and my counters are always full, and sometimes if I serve too many different things, I run out of counters. In Restaurant Story, I aways have empty counters,so I feel like I don't dare open the game unless I know food is ready to serve. I guess it's no big deal if the customer rating goes down, but I tend to be a perfectionist in certain things. I enjoy cooking the variety of foods in RS, but do find it frustrating that I'm always trying to catch up. I don't want to feel stressed over a game! I've read over the other replies and will try some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    First of all, do NOT close your door. If you do then you may find that you have a "quick sell" of whatever was on your counter.
    That "quick sell" only happens if ONLY your door is closed. If your door AND host table are closed, costumers can't get to your food while you're afk.

New Resident
    How I keep my counters full is by having different timed tipes of food and cooking them until mastered.
    First of all, i have somewhere in betweek 20 and 25 counters. I have one or two recipes of diferrent timing right now on my counters: 1 hour, like portobello mushrooms or bagels from bagels update, two hour recipes (strawberry crepes or chicken alfredo), three hours ( like bruschetta or sometimes cheeseburgers), four hours like jazz cookies, jambalaya, hawaian barbeque,baked scallops or oysters (4 hours recipes are most encountered in my restaurant, i find them really good in portion size) and five hours, like mango delight or mango salad.
    I mastered long ago the recipes with less than 1 hour in timing. So these are the recipies i cook throuought the day. I usually have between 18000 and 23000 plates on one counter with 12 appliances. When i cook a recipe up to this point, i move onto the next one.
    At night, i cook jambalaya on all my counters, the next night i cook roast turkey, also on all of my appliaces, the other night i cook beignet and so on. Once or twice a week i cook 12 hours recipes at night, to have a strong meal for my profits.
    Being a 49 level player i don't have many strong recipies like kiwi and cake or technicolor cake, so i do the best i can with what i have. I almost always keep my doors open, even at night and i don't wake up with none of my counters empty.
    Like others said, you definitely must use gifted food, but i suggest using it at nightime, so u have more food to serve and your counters, for wich u worked very much, don't go empty that fast.
    I also aprove what others said, to clise your door for some days, fill your counters with food and then open the restaurant. You will find it not so difficult to keep your counters full in this way.
    I guess it is hard to keep them full when u are a higher level player,but this stratey works very fine for me

Executive Chef
    I've been playing for years - level 99 for lost of that time and I still have trouble keeping my counters full. The trouble is, I only have 3 recipes still to master out of ALL of the ovens, so now I'm about to start cooking food for no rewards.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123