Thread: level 43 help please

level 43 help please

I have been stuck on level 43 for a few days now. I watched a few walk-through videos for this level and noticed they all start with 24 moves. I am starting with 16 moves and though I come close, just can't seem to complete it. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Just double checked all videos I could find on this level and they indeed show 24 moves, it now says beat in 16 moves, very frustrating.
    Last edited by Jacynth823; 06-17-15 at 06:16 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I was stuck for a couple of days and posted above.

Oddly enough, I actually cleared the level on my first attempt after visiting this forum. I also did it quickly enough to win the challenge.

The ONLY thing I did differently was to look for large matches no matter where they were on the screen. Previously, I tried to make matches close to the blocks.

HTH & GL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacynth823 View Post
    I have been stuck on level 43 for a few days now. I watched a few walk-through videos for this level and noticed they all start with 24 moves. I am starting with 16 moves and though I come close, just can't seem to complete it. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Just double checked all videos I could find on this level and they indeed show 24 moves, it now says beat in 16 moves, very frustrating.
    Well I am stuck at level 71. So difficult to past that level lol.