Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 6-16-2015

Fashion Designer
    Wow the update threads used to be 6-7 pages long and now barely anybody has anything positive to say. S8 please fix Fashion Story! There are so many wonderful things that can be done with this game. Goals or something to work towards. There is so much beauty and creativity in fashion and there is inspiration everywhere you look! I wish I could be apart of the S8 team. I would love to design displays, floor items and outfits. I could sketch my ideas for hours. Not only my ideas but the countless ideas players have suggested over the years that never got noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Wow the update threads used to be 6-7 pages long and now barely anybody has anything positive to say. S8 please fix Fashion Story! There are so many wonderful things that can be done with this game. Goals or something to work towards. There is so much beauty and creativity in fashion and there is inspiration everywhere you look! I wish I could be apart of the S8 team. I would love to design displays, floor items and outfits. I could sketch my ideas for hours. Not only my ideas but the countless ideas players have suggested over the years that never got noticed.
    Would you work for free? It would appear the budget for FS is pretty close to that

People also used to put up snapshots of the decorations, but now it seems no one's bothered.
    Last edited by JustKay; 06-17-15 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    I just discovered that there is a Storm8 brand on the perfume bottle.
    ToT .... at least it was subtle enough most of us didn't notice...

Executive Chef
    I tried to take a snapshot and it kept saying unable to take a snapshot right now, try again later.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    TL/Storm8, listen!
    I'll post some pictures even tho people don't seem to be interested in them.. :/

Fashion Designer
    I've put a couple of different mannequins next to the new one with a bicycle to compare their sizes. The new girl is much smaller than both of the older ones. Could this be fixed please?..

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer
    Last edited by ievuxia; 06-18-15 at 03:57 AM.

I couldn't even tell that is a perfume if there's no name on it. Lol

Gone are the good old days! Guess we just need to get used to it. Gems saved for BFS. =x
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast