Thread: Re-released appliances

Re-released appliances

I saw the other day, on the expansion tab, for gems you could purchase a set that included the fruit bar, some tables, chairs, and other items. Now the question, how often does something like this happen? I stopped playing RS long ago, and just picked it back up with a new account, and would love a few of the older appliances.

Thanks!!

Executive Chef
    They have been re-releasing old appliances pretty frequently lately. Usually they are just for coins, only for a limited time, and not in a set. Not too long ago, they released a new appliance for 5 gems! No goals, just a new appliance if you wanted it. I've bought stoves and ovens in RS and BS that I missed the first time around. You could check in to the forum on Wednesdays, and see if any have been released. Usually there is a thread started earlier in the week, and it gets updated Tuesday evening with whatever pictures and info S8 blogs that night. Then as soon as update goes live, the thread is updated again with more info, Wednesday around noon Pacific time.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl579 View Post
    I saw the other day, on the expansion tab, for gems you could purchase a set that included the fruit bar, some tables, chairs, and other items. Now the question, how often does something like this happen? I stopped playing RS long ago, and just picked it back up with a new account, and would love a few of the older appliances.

Thanks!!
    Like jim23cash said, S8 has been re-releasing many old appliances recently, usually on seasonal occasion.

As for the Fruit Bar, it was part of the spring goal in 2014 which was expired and removed not long ago, and all of the items were originally priced in coin. After that, they were re-released in bundle for those who didn't do the goal (this is what you see) and bundle can only be bought by gem so far.

The new gem oven is, however, a different matter

Thanks!!

Host(ess)
    I've been playing for about 6 months now on an iPhone and I've never noticed a re-release of any old appliances that happened before I started playing. How do I find them? Are they only for Android?