Thread: not recieved item purchased from expand tab with 24 gems

Unhappy not recieved item purchased from expand tab with 24 gems

I have bought an item for 24 gems from Expand tab action action chef. and had not recieved anything in my decorations tab as mentioned. I lost my 24 gems as well. Can someone please help me regarding this issue.

Executive Chef
    Hey there! I moved this thread to Restaurant Story instead of leaving it in Restaurant Story 2. It seems like you received the Umbrella Light from the Action Chef Box. Please go into your floor decorations and you should be able to find it there. Congrats on getting the Umbrella Light! It looks great!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! I moved this thread to Restaurant Story instead of leaving it in Restaurant Story 2. It seems like you received the Umbrella Light from the Action Chef Box. Please go into your floor decorations and you should be able to find it there. Congrats on getting the Umbrella Light! It looks great!
    seriously? That umbrella light cost 24 gems??

Executive Chef
    When you purchase one of our Mystery Boxes, you have a chance of getting one random item the box. If you have any questions with your account, please contact support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you.