Thread: Give Belladonna's Inscriptions vs. Sister Sister?

Rhino Keeper

Give Belladonna's Inscriptions vs. Sister Sister?

I wasn't expecting to reach either of these goals for another several months; I must have misread the goal outline that described when they would be triggered. I see that it says that if I use inscriptions for Sister Sister, I cannot also "give" them for A Little Persuasion (which required me to "give" 5 of them). Question is, can it work the other way around? That is, if I collect and give 5 inscriptions for A Little Persuasion, can I also use them for Sister Sister? Or do the two goals together require a total of 25?

Thanks. For some reason I thought all the Blythewood Sapling goals came first before these others would appear. Now I'm re-calculating my strategy.

Craft 5 inscriptions...they will fulfill the "persuasion" goal since its have & not give. Once that goal is completed, you can give those first five to Sinister Sister. I waited until I had about 10 inscriptions though before pushing the give button.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Craft 5 inscriptions...they will fulfill the "persuasion" goal since its have & not give. Once that goal is completed, you can give those first five to Sinister Sister. I waited until I had about 10 inscriptions though before pushing the give button.
    Thank you. After I posted I went back and saw that it was "have" and not "give", so I hoped that was the case.

Really dumb question. How do you get an inscription? TIA.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbenny39 View Post
    Really dumb question. How do you get an inscription? TIA.
    From a goal that requires you to do a specific trade in the Royal Exchange.

Rhino Keeper
    Although lady Greselda is wicked, the name of the goal is "Sister, sister" and not sinister sister

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    Although lady Greselda is wicked, the name of the goal is "Sister, sister" and not sinister sister
    After working on this for months, we all call it Sinister Sister.

Rhino Keeper
    Funny thing is i completed the trades months ago but forgot to hand in the quest. Guess it Can stay in questlog for now until i need those gems ( less risk of catching a gem trap)

Ok I know this, guess my question is, is it from sending plants or trading with Belladona? Thanks again. Jan

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbenny39 View Post
    Ok I know this, guess my question is, is it from sending plants or trading with Belladona? Thanks again. Jan
    Its the trade where you send the plants to Belladonna. Each trade gives you an inscription. Make sure you hold onto them to complete the quest A Little Persuasion before you start to give them for Sister Sister. I just started working on this myself. Good luck to you!