Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Basilisk Dragon/ Craft- Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by karenkoldyk View Post
    Been stuck on a level 14 cactus of all darn dragons or over a day now, he has taken my champs down multiple time plus honeybee, lollipop, lightning, and I even tried black pearl. I am at my wits end with this one. How us it that I knocked out infinity with a baby seer in one go and an only rare cactus us giving so much trouble! Usually only the diamond hybrids break me this bad!
    I'm having trouble with Mist 11. I've lost 6 dragons that have 65-75% chance of winning!

Passing on this one. One, it looks too much snake-like and I HATE snakes. Two (and most importantly) it's another yellow-green and I have too many of those as it is. If it had been green-yellow, then maybe ... assuming I could overcome my snake hate.

Fashion Designer
    Omg, that's awful I think I'm going to wait till the next tournament, I don't care for this dragon much anyhow and I have a ton of others I need to level upas I've been getting lucky with breeding and crafting lately,

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Do these get more difficult as your lvl increases? Seems like every tournament/craft through battling gets more difficult. I know everyone faces the same dragons in tournaments but is it the same when battling for materials?
    Yes, difficulty does increase as you level up. The opponents in the Arena gradually go up from 7s to 10s to 12s and 14s. You should be feeding up Epic dragons while you go to offset the increased difficulty. It's very easy to prove. Just compare what you are facing now with a second account as they just start progressing through their levels and start battling in the Arena.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Mostly all 12s and 14s for me. I usually win maybe five or six battles a day. I won't be that lucky today. Lvl 12 Forest, of all things, is taking my dragons down.

Rhino Keeper
    When does this expire? I have 71 gatekeeper keys which I believe are pretty much useless. I spent a lot of money ,3500 for eac battle, to have it expire before i get to 100. That adds up to about 1'000'000 dollars. This is without the lost revenue from my dragons after a loss. Somebody convince me that it's worth it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    When does this expire? I have 71 gatekeeper keys which I believe are pretty much useless. I spent a lot of money ,3500 for eac battle, to have it expire before i get to 100. That adds up to about 1'000'000 dollars. This is without the lost revenue from my dragons after a loss. Somebody convince me that it's worth it.
    It started 5? Days ago, there's plenty of time.  I'm up to 40 fangs already.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Mostly all 12s and 14s for me. I usually win maybe five or six battles a day. I won't be that lucky today. Lvl 12 Forest, of all things, is taking my dragons down.
    Forest 16 ate 3 of mine but went down to epic Fire bM ..... Worth a try ?

Tourney is on the way I am excited
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Tourney is on the way I am excited
    Nice, can't wait for it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast