Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Basilisk Dragon/ Craft- Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I do too. It's cute but enough with the green/yellow dragons!
    I agree, and at this point of running out of space in my isle, I really could care less about a new dragon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

More than trying to get pieces I am testing dragons against each other. BTW did anyone find Social of any use in battles? I mean she is a super rare yet I haven't seen her fighting any dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Do you use the Battle Arena calculator to help you pick the dragons you fight with? If not, google "dragon story battle calculator". When I was just starting out I also used that as a way to pick which dragons to feed and work up to epic. If i had it and it came up often in the calculator, I made it a priority to evolve.
    Thanks I've just logged on to supreme dynasty battle arena and it works .... Have not used that one before so thanks again
    Not bothered about this dragon but will use this calcultor just for practice
    Last edited by pernmagic; 06-10-15 at 01:54 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    More than trying to get pieces I am testing dragons against each other. BTW did anyone find Social of any use in battles? I mean she is a super rare yet I haven't seen her fighting any dragon.
    Apparently not every dragon's rarity and type matters, I've lost some battles with Champions that are Super rare but won with Rare or Common dragons in that same battle, so I guess some luck is involved as well.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Farm Supplier
    Another Green / Yellow hybrid....not so cool.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thanks I've just logged on to supreme dynasty battle arena and it works .... Have not used that one before so thanks again
    Not bothered about this dragon but will use this calcultor just for practice
    I had not used that one. It looks like it is user data that different players have added of their battles. It seems less useful, and less user friendly. than the one I use.

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone help with suggestions on Gadget?? Have lost to this stupid thing 12 times now...all pinks, blacks...super rares...and epic Champ has gone down 3times. It is just a freaking rare! At this point I refuse to ultimate. I do not have any rainbows or diamonds either.

Make that four times going down for epic Champ....wth???
    Last edited by lauraleighashby; 06-10-15 at 10:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Can anyone help with suggestions on Gadget?? Have lost to this stupid thing 12 times now...all pinks, blacks...super rares...and epic Champ has gone down 3times. It is just a freaking rare! At this point I refuse to ultimate. I do not have any rainbows or diamonds either.

Make that four times going down for epic Champ....wth???
    Try zodiacs, cosmics, black-white (like Moon), or Onyx. If not those, try Night or Virtue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I had not used that one. It looks like it is user data that different players have added of their battles. It seems less useful, and less user friendly. than the one I use.
    Yes you are right there are a few dragons not listed and is data from other players winning battles but I am finding that using the combination of this and the usual one is working ok together
    Sometimes we need all the help we can find .....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tito786 View Post
    Another Green / Yellow hybrid....not so cool.
    Agreed, I wonder why there are so many
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast