Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Basilisk Dragon/ Craft- Dragon

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Laurks View Post
    Didn't the updates used to go live around 12pm Pacific? I blew a bunch of gold to get to 98 basilisk fangs, and then figured I had about 2 hours left, so I'd let the timer reset to battle for my last fang and save myself a little gold at least, and I go on now and it's gone already!! I wouldn't have bothered wasting all of that gold if I wasn't going to end up getting it. Come on, Storm 8, you really need some consistency with these things. It's not like there's even a timer, as there is for just about everything else...

So annoyed.
    Telling me! It said "2 days" in the Spell Shop when I looked 7 hours ago. Now I am up again and it has gone. That wasn't even 1 day by any calculation.

Fashion Designer
    I missed it by about 10 fangs - got stuck in the tournament on a hard dragon.

I liked the basilisk. Maybe it will appear on Spin the Wheel!! HINT HINT HINT.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I missed it by about 10 fangs - got stuck in the tournament on a hard dragon.

I liked the basilisk. Maybe it will appear on Spin the Wheel!! HINT HINT HINT.
    Ah, if only some players, like me, can get a dragon from the wheel. I no longer care though, as I cannot display every dragon I have in storage
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koselig View Post
    Telling me! It said "2 days" in the Spell Shop when I looked 7 hours ago. Now I am up again and it has gone. That wasn't even 1 day by any calculation.
    The 2 days referred to how long it takes to craft the dragon. It isn't a timer. Look in your Craft Shop and you'll see that both Flower Power (arena) and Malachite (mine) have 2 days next to them.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    The 2 days referred to how long it takes to craft the dragon. It isn't a timer. Look in your Craft Shop and you'll see that both Flower Power (arena) and Malachite (mine) have 2 days next to them.
    Ahh, oops! Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Pffff... I'm up against a lvl 14 Valkyrie... thought those heave weight champions were only opponents in Tournaments...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213