Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Royal Building count

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    In my overview, the Royal Building count shows 40. (I have also counted them and can confirm this).

In the hub there is mention of the limit being 43. I try to make new farmhouses for this event but receive the response that I am at my limit. (I am level 50).

So before I contact support, is it meant to be 40 or are some of you at 43? Thank you.
    We've taken a look at your account and it looks like you are at your Farmhouse limit. You should still be able to build other Royal Buildings, such as Watchtowers, to reach 43.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    We've taken a look at your account and it looks like you are at your Farmhouse limit. You should still be able to build other Royal Buildings, such as Watchtowers, to reach 43.
    Interesting, does it mean we have an overall cap of 40 of any given building? 43 being the compound cap for RP buildings.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    This makes no sense. Farmhouse is a town, not a royal building. It's not affected by the royal building limit.

I'm the one who posted about a limit on town buildings, which I never realised there were. However, I've got 40 combined of the buildings under the town tab in the market, and can't build more. It's not because of the 999 items limit (my kingdom IS cluttered, but it's not THAT bad ). Besides I tried to both store and sell an item (a pond) to check, and I still couldn't build an other farmhouse before I sold one of the cottages from storage, then I could build another, and now have 21 farmhouses. Still 40 of the town buildings combined tho.

Nightclub Owner
    You picked my curiosity. I have 35 town buildings. Now making some space to reach 40.

Indeed 40 is the compound limit for town buildings!!!! Just hit the cap.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-05-15 at 02:15 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    you can have 38 royal building from the market; royal chateaux, knights hall, sabinas house, old thomas house and one i dont know, could be tablet, roost, troll pit...
    We can build 43 royal buildings from the market. The in game item which give rp don't count towards the building cap. Checked my game, and I've 43 royal buildings. Time to sell some off

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, looks like I've got some amending to the Building Town Guide! This was one of my numerous questions to TL. Thank you Walt for posting.

Nightclub Owner
    Need to amend my u-goals. This means I cannot reach some u-goals as finishing some will prevent others from being doable.

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    We can build 43 royal buildings from the market. The in game item which give rp don't count towards the building cap. Checked my game, and I've 43 royal buildings. Time to sell some off
    ok, some misunderstanding
    yes, i have 43 royal buildings.
    but if you have the characterbuildings ( sabina, thurston, etc ) or the buildings you got from the glimmerwood ( gate, roost, etc ), dont know which one counts as royal building, or maybe the knightshall and royal chateaux, you can have only 38 other royal buildings from "the market".
    i am not so crazy to sell those unique buildings, to know which counts as "royal building"...
    may be TL can tell us, pls?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    OK, getting it excluding the one-off buildings: keep, barracks, Sabina, royal chateaux & knights hall, we can build 38.

Farm Supplier
    I cant build Watchtower, in my overview i have 32 Royal Building, 12 Crafting Building, I'm level 38, how many building on my level can build.
    Even i store in my inventory, the building still says 32 pcs. What should I do?
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast