Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Wasn't able to complete the last goal without spending gem. I was so close at 30/40 Corks and 28/40 Barrels for the last upgrade, so I spent gems to skip the wait time in the last 15 minutes to collect enough for upgrade, and with the 20 gems reward I only end up using 13 gems

I was much efficient to skip wait time than buying directly the materials.
    Well done! And that was the key to finishing the event, using gems to shorten collection times or bypass the collection time.

Now we have another building that drops much needed parts for future goals and events. Gems well spent if you ask me. It's all about investing in the game so that you're prepared for future events.

Vineyard only giving coins

Anyone else start having a problem with their vineyard only giving coins and no grapes, corks, or barrels anymore? I can't upgrade beyond level 4 because I can't get the supplies. The challenges are still going on and I have the upgrade button, but no supplies.

Thanks for your help!

Farm Supplier

Question How Many Gems To Finish Vineyard Estate?

I was only able to upgrade my Vineyard Estate to Level 8. I know how many Gems it will take for me to finish upgrading to Level 9. But once I reach Level 9, how many Gems will I need to reach from 9 to Level 10?
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    The event is ended so the corks, barrels, and grapes are not dropping any more

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PJColley View Post
    I was only able to upgrade my Vineyard Estate to Level 8. I know how many Gems it will take for me to finish upgrading to Level 9. But once I reach Level 9, how many Gems will I need to reach from 9 to Level 10?
    Thank you!
    Cork: 15 gems each, barrels: 25 gems each, so it will cost you 1,600 gems
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-03-15 at 04:48 PM.

Since the event is finished, I think you would have to spend gems now to finish.

Castle Story : Vineyard Estate Level 8

i was sick for two to three days of gastroenteritis. The Vineyard Estate of Lady Pfferknott, of one goal to complete event expired when I got better. But one event still goes, upgrade Vineyard Estate to Level 9. The Vineyard Estate stopped dropping corks and oak barrels after Level 7 when one event was not completed. I hit the Vineyard Estate it only drops coins. I recently bought gems to buy oak barrels and corks to Level 8. And still doesn't drop oak barrels and corks at the a Vineyard Estate. Is it because there are no more grape event. My Storm 8 ID is jason_valleywood. I would like to know why it isn't dropping oak barrels and corks. Please post a reply thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_valleywood View Post
    i was sick for two to three days of gastroenteritis. The Vineyard Estate of Lady Pfferknott, of one goal to complete event expired when I got better. But one event still goes, upgrade Vineyard Estate to Level 9. The Vineyard Estate stopped dropping corks and oak barrels after Level 7 when one event was not completed. I hit the Vineyard Estate it only drops coins. I recently bought gems to buy oak barrels and corks to Level 8. And still doesn't drop oak barrels and corks at the a Vineyard Estate. Is it because there are no more grape event. My Storm 8 ID is jason_valleywood. I would like to know why it isn't dropping oak barrels and corks. Please post a reply thread.
    I agree that it is not fair to the players who still have active quests for vineyard not to drop items any more. I understand the event is over as such, but then there should also be no active quests for the same event, or, as long as the quests are still on timer, allow them to be completed without the use of gems.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-03-15 at 04:44 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    To recap: The Vineyard can now only be upgraded with gems as the event has concluded.

Corks and barrels only dropped for the duration of the event. You can put your unfinished building into storage if you don't want to or can't upgrade it with gems. An unfinished Vineyard will continue to drop coins only.

Please do not create duplicate threads about the Vineyard; all questions can continue to be made here. Thanks.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-03-15 at 04:50 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    Now we have another building that drops much needed parts for future goals and events.
    You must be joking if you say few coal, water, sugar, purple petal, jewels or strawberries are much needed parts for future goals and events. My uncompleted vineyard estate is abandoned in the darkness forever.