Thread: Sir pigglesworth

Fashion Designer

Sir pigglesworth

I am wondering how to get him, is this pig tied to the golden apple?mi have seen people at a much lower level without apple trees that have it so I am wondering if I have missed something. I am on level 22.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    I am also wondering this. Do we have to buy the apple tree for gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babs3449 View Post
    I am also wondering this. Do we have to buy the apple tree for gems?
    You may get an apple tree from an adventure. It's possible from Dark Caves, Desert Sands and Feral adventures.
    The Magic Garden is also capable of dropping a golden apple, as well as the Desert Sands and Feral adventures. The fruits trade with the farmers can also drop a golden apple. To get Sir Pigglesworth, it requires 1 golden apple, 1 golden nugget and 1 golden egg.

Check Dabags Goal thread in "The Hub" and you can see all the goals.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Ok that makes sense I have the trees working on magic garden now, I opened the wrong plot, kicking myself

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

New Resident

Sir Pigglesworth Golden Apple Magic Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I am wondering how to get him, is this pig tied to the golden apple?mi have seen people at a much lower level without apple trees that have it so I am wondering if I have missed something. I am on level 22.
    I got him from the magic garden. I'm level 29. Magic Garden only lets you collect once a day and I got the golden apple in under 2 weeks (didn't count how many days exactly) hope this helps

I've been playing since almost from the beginning and I remember piggy taking a veeeeeeery long time.