Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: June 3rd 2015

Come on guys its only 5 gems for a stove!!!!! At least thats better than spending hours n hours on boring goals - well that suits me )
    Always thought goals should be coins for players who can afford to waste time, and gems for players like me who cant. For once im under the impression this update corresponds to players who, yes, have gems but no time - for once, guys, so please let me/us enjoy it (even if i find the British update not pub-related enough) next week with your goals it will be my turn to skip the update.....
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Went from excitement yesterday thinking we were getting a London themed goal to disappointment to find today's update is gem heavy.

I got a couple of the pub stoves but nothing else. The coin items don't do much for me as standalones, although I may get the phone booth at a later date.

The LTO looks cute but it's 40 gems. Not sure it's worth it. Does anyone have a picture?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    What the? 5 gems for the new appliance? I bet the same thing will happen in bs later on. *Roar*

There's also a Art Gallery LTO(5 days timer) for 40 gems.
    same on Bakery.. new stove 5 gems as well.

New Resident
    There is a pub stove.. Does it have new recipes or is it the same as the regular stove recipes.. I don't want to buy if it doesn't have any different recipes than the regular stove...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom614 View Post
    bought 3 before i realized they were for gems, glad it was only 5 each. That will teach me to pay attention, lol.

At least we don't have to build them.
    yes no need to build!! Please can someone tell please how many recepies does have this oven?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Come on guys its only 5 gems for a stove!!!!!
    Always thought goals should be coins for players who can afford to waste time, and gems for players like me who cant. For once im under the impression this update corresponds to players who, yes, have gems but no time - for once, guys, so please let me/us enjoy it (even if i find the British update not pub-related enough) next week with your goals it will be my turn to skip the update.....
    What's the point to play this game then? Goals show up only once a month, but updates come every week. Some players don't have such possibility like to donate in the game and buy. Some play just for fun and to communicate with other players. No income, no progress, no fun.
    I wouldn't like S8 make it as a rule to sell ovens for gems, cuz people will have to donate only to play and dwell on.

Fashion Designer
    Absolutely will not be paying gems for appliances. Cooking is the basis of the game...therefore appliances should be offered for coins. You don't think yojr gem prices for decor or boxes earn you enough? I find this utterly ridiculous. I am working on mastering all recipes available but if that means having to pay gems to do so, not much point in playing.
    To be honest, when they offered the LTO appliances for gems, I wondered if this would happen.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Absolutely will not be paying gems for appliances. Cooking is the basis of the game...therefore appliances should be offered for coins. You don't think yojr gem prices for decor or boxes earn you enough? I find this utterly ridiculous. I am working on mastering all recipes available but if that means having to pay gems to do so, not much point in playing.
    To be honest, when they offered the LTO appliances for gems, I wondered if this would happen.
    ditto.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by julie922 View Post
    There is a pub stove.. Does it have new recipes or is it the same as the regular stove recipes.. I don't want to buy if it doesn't have any different recipes than the regular stove...
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    yes no need to build!! Please can someone tell please how many recepies does have this oven?
    Since I have a bunch of gems in my secondary game that I never really use I decided, for the heck of it, to buy one appliance. I was curious, you see, to see whether or not these recipes yielded some really big profit or earned gems instead of coins. You know. Since the appliance is being sold as some twisted joke for five gems. Imagine the laugh I had when I saw the yield/profit details for the recipes. Lol.

Last edited by bobbyrae; 06-03-15 at 12:00 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Next on the horizon: recipes that cost gems to cook. Lol. And that still give you 4coins per serving. Hahaha

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast