Puppy Love Table
    Thin Puppy Love Table
    First Date Rack

Wall Decor
    Lovely Frames

Decor
    Lovely Trinket
    Let me know if I missed anything.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 06-02-15 at 01:02 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Me, too. I have lost so many neighbors who no longer play. :-(

I wonder if they'll continue the princess theme. A lot of potential there.

Executive Chef
    Haven't checked in in a few days too. Between being bored, feeling under the weather and irritated with my marching items selling out, it's tedious.

I saw I have a sale today. Wow us, give me something fantastic! An old box item. Some super cute LTO. A mega blow out 7 day summer sale.

I haven't played in weeks myself. But I would bet dollars to doughnuts that Android gets a new version today.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I haven't played in weeks myself. But I would bet dollars to doughnuts that Android gets a new version today.
    You're right. New version for androids again. Glad I have an amazon version and am able to get new items. Only one small floor decoration though, lol....are they kidding us?.. At least the new outfit is adorable. But pricey.

im afraid so since nothing yet (((
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

probably a silly question, but can storm8 designers design anything which is not a useless new version?????
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Don't tell me that that lovely trinket is the only thing we got this week? Seriously, I saw that about 10 minutes ago and said this must be from last week. Didn't check the game, just saw what we had available on here. But it's insane one small floor decoration. Now I don't think this means the game is over and it's annoying having that constantly thrown out there, when we aren't blown away with items.

But when you have SO many old boxes or LTOs to choose from, to meet a financial bottom line, it's just insanity and laziness to not offer them.

Well sounds like no need for me to open my game or download the new version when it comes out. Yea I looked at the other threads for story games. Last week RS had some lovely and fun items for summer. To bad this game can't Well I been enjoying the money I would usally save for GEMS I been buying more e-books and renting movies. se la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    probably a silly question, but can storm8 designers design anything which is not a useless new version?????
    It's to mainly keep their DL count up and to keep their new games at the top of the list when people are searching for new games to DL. That's about it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast