Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part 5

While trying for Leo, last time I got 2 Fortune Teller consecutively and now I got 2 Summer Elf in a row... Who wants Fortune Teller and Summer Elf? Lol... , I'll give you one of mine if possible... Why is it so hard to breed a "rare" dragon? It's easier to breed "Super Rare" rather than "Rare" one, it's just weird... I even got several "Super Rare" Social dragon, sigh...
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 05-17-16 at 10:15 PM. Reason: ETA

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    While trying for Leo, last time I got 2 Fortune Teller consecutively and now I got 2 Summer Elf in a row... Who wants Fortune Teller and Summer Elf? Lol... , I'll give you one of mine if possible... Why is it so hard to breed a "rare" dragon? It's easier to breed "Super Rare" rather than "Rare" one, it's just weird... I even got several "Super Rare" Social dragon, sigh...
    Hey Steven, I do not have either. Who did you have in the whoopee chamber when you produced them? ... Social is a weird one. For a Super Rare, I cannot count how many of them I have acquired and traded over the years.

Fashion Designer
    I want both of them.. You are so lucky! I am still trying for valiant and have not tried for any limited one much except the deep sea one which I only got corals... What pair did you use??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BeSweet247 View Post
    Quetzal & Pot of Gold - I love this new breeding pair for me. I came across the pairing while looking to obtain Diamond Prism, Double Rainbow & Chameleon. Of which all 3 are in the gene pool.

Drawback: there are 6 common fails (8-21 hours).

Good stuff: 31 rare, 22 super-rare, & 10 ultra-rare.

I currently have over 300 unique dragons, yet this combo still gives me an opportunity at 31 new dragons. Two of my first three results were Deep & Music - new for me! [without boosted breed]

Also, if your parents are at level 15 (which I have finally accomplished), 3 Prime results are available. I have Prime Eternal, but the other two are new possible for me.
    That's exactly why I breed Diamond Prism and Neon, 150+ possibilities, 37 would be new. Last new one was Black Diamond, he's now evolving to epic

I wouldn't mind Summer Elf or Fortune Teller
    Both possible with Diamond Prism and Neon, but got 12 hours breeding time... I still need Dapper and Pixie

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    That's exactly why I breed Diamond Prism and Neon, 150+ possibilities, 37 would be new. Last new one was Black Diamond, he's now evolving to epic
    Yep, I've been hunting Diamond Prism for soooo long. Cannot tell how many times I've bred Mercury & Rainbow. Enough to get 2 additional Mercury and 2 Gold ... I've left that breeding pair from sheer boredom. On to other things, one day it will pop up. Once I have DP, lots of new avenues will open up.

Fashion Designer
    Yep, I've been hunting Diamond Prism for soooo long. Cannot tell how many times I've bred Mercury & Rainbow. Enough to get 2 additional Mercury and 2 Gold ... I've left that breeding pair from sheer boredom. On to other things, one day it will pop up. Once I have DP, lots of new avenues will open up.
    It took me 170 breeds with Diamond and Rainbow, so be patient it'll com eventually
    The same combo also gave me Infinity, Mercury, Gold, Ambassador and Puffer

Executive Chef
    Quetzal & Pot of Gold - I love this new breeding pair for me. I came across the pairing while looking to obtain Diamond Prism, Double Rainbow & Chameleon. Of which all 3 are in the gene pool.[clip]
    I decided to give this pair a try and got Diamond Prism! Thank you. (The other account bred 8-bit, but we'll keep trying.)

Hey Steven, I do not have either. Who did you have in the whoopee chamber when you produced them? ... Social is a weird one. For a Super Rare, I cannot count how many of them I have acquired and traded over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I want both of them.. You are so lucky! I am still trying for valiant and have not tried for any limited one much except the deep sea one which I only got corals... What pair did you use??
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    I wouldn't mind Summer Elf or Fortune Teller
    Both possible with Diamond Prism and Neon, but got 12 hours breeding time... I still need Dapper and Pixie
    @BeSweet247, luckyaa7, Bastiaan0: I'll definitely give one of mine to you, guys, if it's possible to gift or trade dragon... It's funny to see twin Summer Elf's eggs in both of my nest, lol... 31 minutes ago (01:23 PM @my time zone), as soon as I put my second Summer Elf's egg, then I started to breed again using the same combo and I got 21 hours, hope it's a Leo though... Cos' I am sick of 21 hours Social fail, sigh...
    @BeSweet247, luckyaa7: I used Air and Night repeatedly...
    @luckyaa7: I will definitely spread and share my luckiness to your island, hope you get your Valiant soon, my dear friend... Fingers crossed...

Edit: Yay..., that 21 hours indeed was a Leo, I was thrilled, super happy...
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 05-17-16 at 10:16 PM. Reason: ETA

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I decided to give this pair a try and got Diamond Prism! Thank you. (The other account bred 8-bit, but we'll keep trying.)
    Aaaaarghhhh Roguebee! I just threw another 25 hours Penumbra fail onto my Den. Frustrating for me, but HAPPY FOR YOU! I'll get it eventually! At least I know that it really is in there somewhere.

Farm Supplier
    @BeSweet247, luckyaa7, Bastiaan0: I'll definitely give one of mine to you, guys, if it's possible to gift or trade dragon...
    Too bad we cannot do that, and never will be able to. That would truly be a bad business decision for TL/S8 ... I think they know that that would change the entire game in a good way for us & a bad way for them.