Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part 5

Fashion Designer
    Can we still breed Leo? Been trying off and on to no avail. It does not say removed on the list I found, but the thread is closed and there are no recent mentions I could find. Help pls & ty

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    So I have a question on this whole splitting thing...why doesn't magic split? It always stays purple, correct? If thats the case, then why can't we have a pink and black that don't split? Or do we and I just don't know about it? Just curious...
    I guess that's the way the creators made the dragons lol. Purple doesn't split. Pink used to not split but it does now. I don't know about black in the past. Purple is the only type of its kind currently that doesn't split. I don't know if the rules will ever change.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I guess that's the way the creators made the dragons lol. Purple doesn't split. Pink used to not split but it does now. I don't know about black in the past. Purple is the only type of its kind currently that doesn't split. I don't know if the rules will ever change.
    Air water and white does too
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    I think I got Siamese by Deep and Banshee! That's only the possibility right!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    I think I got Siamese by Deep and Banshee! That's only the possibility right!
    If your breed time is 18 hours, then yes. Otherwise, there are about 30 possibilities. But if the calculator is correct and you have 18 hours on your timer, then congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    If your breed time is 18 hours, then yes. Otherwise, there are about 30 possibilities. But if the calculator is correct and you have 18 hours on your timer, then congrats!
    Yeah I got 18 hrs! now Siamese is on my nest now!thanks !

Yeah it's still breedable. I actually just got my first leo with air and night a few days ago

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Can we still breed Leo? Been trying off and on to no avail. It does not say removed on the list I found, but the thread is closed and there are no recent mentions I could find. Help pls & ty
    Yeah it's still breedable. I actually just got my first leo with air and night a few days ago

I have a diamond but not the quetzal or the crusader to get an infinity?
    What is the best way to go about getting an infinity?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alexis_42 View Post
    I have a diamond but not the quetzal or the crusader to get an infinity?
    What is the best way to go about getting an infinity?
    It's not that hard to breed a crusader/quetzal. Seen that your fails last 10/20 seconds, try breeding one of those 2.
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal