Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part 5

Fashion Designer
    And now 20hrs, if it doesn't become an Island, it might become either a spell or cupcake (dont have em both)
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Still trying for the missing primes,
    but had some great fails: charisma, pixie, humming, honeysuckle, kite, twilight and now a quicksilver
    What pair are you using? I've been saving food to evolve to level 15 but I haven't decided who I want to evolve yet. And congratulations on those dragons:-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    What pair are you using? I've been saving food to evolve to level 15 but I haven't decided who I want to evolve yet. And congratulations on those dragons:-)
    Thnx, and I'm using caesar with portal (both lvl 15)
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    After a MASS of fails trying for VooDoo and Sugar Skull I decided to try something different, so I threw Azurite (3 headed, quite different as dragons go) on the den with Infinity (2 headed, Ultra Rare etc, etc)

What do you reckon I got?

CORAL!!!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    After a MASS of fails trying for VooDoo and Sugar Skull I decided to try something different, so I threw Azurite (3 headed, quite different as dragons go) on the den with Infinity (2 headed, Ultra Rare etc, etc)

What do you reckon I got?

CORAL!!!
    Know that feeling well ..... Welcome to the frustration of higher level players ..... Wish I could say it becomes easier
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Sour candy - Splash and Athletic
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Know that feeling well ..... Welcome to the frustration of higher level players ..... Wish I could say it becomes easier
    Yep. And my level seems to increase daily, despite my efforts to NOT get higher in a hurry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Yep. And my level seems to increase daily, despite my efforts to NOT get higher in a hurry.
    Yeah! when you are in high level, you will get unlucky includes the common dragons more often
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Yeah! when you are in high level, you will get unlucky includes the common dragons more often
    Yup all true and because at L 150 we already have a good selection of rares and super rares these then occur more often as "fails " .frustrating but ......
    Guess it's life and all that
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    So I have a question on this whole splitting thing...why doesn't magic split? It always stays purple, correct? If thats the case, then why can't we have a pink and black that don't split? Or do we and I just don't know about it? Just curious...