Thread: Stuck on Level 54 :(

New Resident

Unhappy Stuck on Level 54 :(

I've been stuck before on some of these levels but I can't for the life of me figure out how to complete this one. I've gotten to 7/10 and time runs out. What's the trick with this one? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
    The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

Rhino Keeper
    We recommend that you make a majority of matches or combinations that touch the rocks so you can constantly clear the rocks below. Please let us know if you have anymore questions.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFirefox View Post
    combinations that touch the rocks.
    Rocks? Pardon my stupidity here lol...as you can see I'm not quite the pro all these others seem to be with the levels I'm seeing in here...quite embarrassed to even post my question but when you say rocks are you speaking of those purple things that are all over the place? Because I don't recall seeing any rocks to be honest with you...
    The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

Rhino Keeper
    In Level 54, you are digging and blasting your way through the purple rocks to achieve the level's objective.

New Resident
    So try to stay towards the bottom? If so...I've tried that and there are times I haven't gotten anything...0/10 or 2/10

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	20553

I love the digging levels. As previously mentioned, you need to match jewels next to the purple rocks in order to destroy them.

You must be pretty good and understand how to play these levels as 54 is quite far into the game?

Dogging levels are my favorite, so enjoy the challenge.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFirefox View Post
    In Level 54, you are digging and blasting your way through the purple rocks to achieve the level's objective.
    Finally...I stayed at that bottom and just kept matching and going and made some of those spinning ones which helped alot and I finally completed level 54 with 3 stars...but when I hit next it told me something about 105/106 and wouldn't let me move on...then I looked and I had 2 of the levels with time clocks on them so I've gone back to those to try to at least get another star because I only have 1 in both of of those...Could that be what this 105/106 means?

Rhino Keeper
    To unlock the next island, you will need to have earned a certain amount of Stars. It seems like you will need to replay a level to earn +1 new Star to unlock the next island.