Thread: Quest for eternal flame?

Rhino Keeper

Quest for eternal flame?

I have done this quest twice. All I get back for efforts are 400 apples. That is ridiculous, it ties up my Atlantis dragon for 24 hours (which represents lost revenue of 24000and costs me 25000 on top of that. So it literally costs me 50000 dollars, I have wait 24 hours and all I get back is 400 apples? What am I missing here. All of these quests seem like a complete waste of time and money. What are other peoples experience with these quests?

Fashion Designer
    Those quests take a lot of tries until you get the parts you need to craft the comet dragon, but eventually you get enough parts.
    If you are on a lower level and need the coins for habitats and such, I would advise you to wait and do those quests later. They don't seem to be expiring son and there comes a time when you don't need so many coins so you will be able to do these quests much more easily.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I have done this quest twice. All I get back for efforts are 400 apples. That is ridiculous, it ties up my Atlantis dragon for 24 hours (which represents lost revenue of 24000and costs me 25000 on top of that. So it literally costs me 50000 dollars, I have wait 24 hours and all I get back is 400 apples? What am I missing here. All of these quests seem like a complete waste of time and money. What are other peoples experience with these quests?
    Let me put it this way: yesterday (after nearly 2 years) I've finally got the eternal flame but still missing one comet's core to craft my comet dragon... My advice would be to be patient and try those quests when you reach higher levels or when you reach a level when you don't need the coins THAT much...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Let me put it this way: yesterday (after nearly 2 years) I've finally got the eternal flame but still missing one comet's core to craft my comet dragon... My advice would be to be patient and try those quests when you reach higher levels or when you reach a level when you don't need the coins THAT much...
    Yeah, it took me a loooooog time to get all the parts, almost a year of almost daily questing. I agree about waiting until you have plenty of coins before trying for this one. If you play long enough you get to a point where you earn more than you can spend and you really don't care about the coin cost.