Thread: ❎❎❎❎❎❎❎ topic on parts request❎❎❎❎❎❎❎

Farm Supplier

Angry ❎❎❎❎❎❎❎ topic on parts request❎❎❎❎❎❎❎

[so, whats up with the parts requests, i send out requests to my neighbors, only for them to receive the requests 3 or 4 days later after i have built my ovens.

This makes us players very mad!

Why does team lava make this game and restaurant so hard. Its not even fun anymore. I feel like i'm at work instead of playing a game. Lol

fix the glitching and fix your greedy prices

Fashion Designer
    Only 20 requests get sent per day....the rest will go out the following days. If you send 100 requests in a day, your neighbours will continue to get them til they are done or, I believe til you send another request.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by poopiepants79 View Post
    [so, whats up with the parts requests, i send out requests to my neighbors, only for them to receive the requests 3 or 4 days later after i have built my ovens.

This makes us players very mad!

Why does team lava make this game and restaurant so hard. Its not even fun anymore. I feel like i'm at work instead of playing a game. Lol

fix the glitching and fix your greedy prices
    The game isn't that hard. It's about strategy. Don't send out more than twenty requests for parts each day. Simple. Send out twenty requests to neighbours you know will answer your requests and you'll get back twenty parts plus the additional twenty parts you get as gifts. Not that hard.

Send out a hundred requests today then only twenty neighbours will actually receive requests. The next day another twenty will receive requests. But that day you send out an additional twenty requests for another part. Then the next day another twenty requests of the original and second day requests go out but you send out another hundred requests that day again. What do you think happens? Request system gets completely clogged and grinds to a slow and confusing halt, because you're now getting parts you no longer need but which you requested five days ago and not getting parts you now need. So stop sending out requests for about a day or two or even three and allow the request system to clear out. You'll see parts start to roll in. Then send out only twenty requests each day and no more.