Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Well done! The goals showed up for me too!

#14 Ivy's Green Thumb
    Upgrade the Summer Gazebo to Lv.4
    *Summer Gazebo Lv.4: Giant Seed x 5, Fertilizer x 25, Water x 60, Royal Beam x 4
    Rewards: 2,400 Coins, 7 XP
    Yup. Greenhouse craft for the giant seed is there.
    And Workshop crafts - Woven Cloth & Bolts of Fabric
    -can use the woven cloth already in storage for the bolts of fabric.

Big Thank You S8
    really appreciate the efforts made by your team on this one
    dabag

Host(ess)
    So I have got the dialogue for Ivy's green thumb three times now. Then the goal keeps coming up as new. Should I be worried?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sounds like your device keeps unsyncing if you get dialogue repeats. Try visiting someone..... That should fix it.

Executive Chef
    Woohoo! Thanks, Guys! My goal JUST popped up too. I'm crafting my seeds now.

Host(ess)
    Thanks SpiritWind!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    It splits with one doing adventure and other woven cloth ( I had 1 cloth from previously and it counted it). Following adventure is tending flowers and the giant seeds. Following woven cloth is taste dye and bolts of fabric. Then the leveling up uses the different items made.
    Lol I'm just glad to know my memory hasn't totally failed me since last year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    To skip the step only takes 25 gems (5 gems per cloth). This will put the 5 woven cloth in inventory. If I choose to skip creating the 5 bolts of fabric, I THINK it will leave the woven cloth in my inventory (if I'm not mistaken).
    You should verify if this is so. It may just skip the goal leaving you without the cloth. Then you'll need more gems to skip making fabric and more upgrading gazebo. The price of wool is 2gem per wool. I still have woven cloth in my crafting for troll castle.

Rhino Keeper
    Yooohoooo.. everyone's happy. Let's get that gazebo. Still waiting for my 3rd batxh of request to come in.. at 42 now. Few more hours.

Sad that hammer is no longer showing. Had to wait for that goal. 1 more hour...
    Last edited by Lunaticus; 05-22-15 at 11:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    You should verify if this is so. It may just skip the goal leaving you without the cloth. Then you'll need more gems to skip making fabric and more upgrading gazebo. The price of wool is 2gem per wool. I still have woven cloth in my crafting for troll castle.
    Definitely a good point. And good to know what the wool costs too. Hopefully it won't cause any issues. It's purely an assumption but if we skip an item that is required for a later goal, it seems it would be made available. I should be at this point sometime tomorrow. I will track how it happens and post for everyone.

Looking back to troll tribe part 5, I skipped both goals for woven cloth, but it was used in the same goal it was being crafted/skipped.

Rhino Keeper
    WOW!! I just got to the goal to craft the woven cloth and yikes! They changed the skip cost from last year and from just a few weeks back when I did the troll tribe part 5. It previously was 5 gems per cloth, now it's 16, so instead of 25 gems to skip, it's 80!!!!!
    So much for my plan/schedule... Looks like I have some cloth weaving to do lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	20434