Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    For anyone wondering, after you press split, the goal splits in two, giving you "Not so Smooth" (craft woven cloth) and "Ivy in the Countryside" (hunt roaming bandits). So you can work on the fabric while waiting for your adventure to return.

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get giant seeds its says I get them from gems!! Please help

Rhino Keeper
    After you collect from the hunt roaming bandits adventure you start the line of goals to get the seeds (from the greenhouse).

Can you start the hunt before the game ask for it. It's a full day task

Fashion Designer
    Just got my level 5 gazebo finally so happy to finish it off from last year. Now I just want to finish my haunted house and pyre tent. Hahahaha. (Hint hint)

Keep at it everyone! Good luck!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

This quest is full of bugs! I have skipped loads of levels over night. Thankfully the crafts are still there so I can make the needed materials!

Quote Originally Posted by PawPrincess View Post
    Does anyone remember how long we were given last year?
    The other post on building the gazebo said the event went from 6/26-7/7. FYI that would be ELEVEN days to do the same tasks this time we are given EIGHT days to complete this time. Maybe next year when they re-re-release the goal we will be able to finish ours
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Farm Supplier
    For everyone confused on how to pick up where they left off with their gazebo, I have found that a lot (if not all) quests show that items can only be gotten through gems purchases. This isn't true (thank the CS gods!), and the best way to figure out how you craft the items is to look at the first page of this thread where all the goals are laid out and the pop ups are more descriptive as to how goals can be completed. That's how I figured out that the giant seeds were a task in the conservatory and the cloth is made in the workshop. Don't know if anyone was still having trouble and I hope you didn't spend the gems, but there ya go! Hope this helps!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    Ok... Follow up for those waiting to find out.

I skipped the last woven cloth and it did appear in my inventory.
    I crafted 2 bolts of fabric and since it only costs 5 gems per bolt to skip, I did that for the remaining 3. My inventory still has 3 woven cloth showing and 5 bolts of fabric. (I haven't reached the goal to use them for upgrade yet)
    Hope this helps anyone debating the use of gems on anything.
    Thank you very much! This is very helpful. I won't have enough wool to make all 5 woven cloths, and when I saw the high gem price to skip, I was afraid I wouldn't have enough gems to skip them and the fabric. So glad to hear it gives you the woven cloth when you skip. I'll have plenty of time to make all the fabric without skipping that part too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    The other post on building the gazebo said the event went from 6/26-7/7. FYI that would be ELEVEN days to do the same tasks this time we are given EIGHT days to complete this time. Maybe next year when they re-re-release the goal we will be able to finish ours
    On our side, we knew on day one that we would need a huge amount of wool and silver and could have all that and the dyes and royal beams waiting for us. I started with no wool and silver and have every reason to believe that I'll finish with time to spare. (I did buy two sheep to get that security, putting off my mythril dragon, but never being low on wool again is worth 70 gems anyways.)