Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Tree Frog Dragon - 5/22/15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poss2186 View Post
    That is what I read previously, that would mean you should stop at 39/40. However, what I don't understand is that my mine (and as I have seen on some of my neighbors also) is still open and allowing expansion, and I am on 3/57 currently....I'll attached photos. Attachment 20398 Attachment 20399
    I know one of the Mods will prolly move this post to the correct forum, but I've been trying to figure this out for a while, so I am asking while I have a chance to get some answers. Sorry!
    Currently you have expanded 21 times and yes, you should stop at expansion number 39

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Awsumum is on expansion number 39, if he/she (sorry awsumum don't know this) expands for the 40th time, the right side of the mine will close.
    We have 2 groups of mine expansions, one green and another blue, 20 expansions each, 40 in total
    Thank you cocauina, had a busy day yesterday, wasn't able to get back onto forum

Please don't feel bad, I'm not sure if you're a female or a male either! Guess it doesn't really matter when we all help each other, one big family! I'm female tho, if that helps anyone
    Just waiting for more expansions (not good news for those still in stables) but considering we got more habitats without begging for ages, I didn't want to be a greedy greed!

21?where did that number come from.. Oh now I'm more confused! But hey at least I have a # to go from now, thanks for all the help, much appreciated!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Thank you cocauina, had a busy day yesterday, wasn't able to get back onto forum

Please don't feel bad, I'm not sure if you're a female or a male either! Guess it doesn't really matter when we all help each other, one big family! I'm female tho, if that helps anyone
    Just waiting for more expansions (not good news for those still in stables) but considering we got more habitats without begging for ages, I didn't want to be a greedy greed!
    I'm happy I was able to clarify someone since you were busy

I don't feel bad, that's why I said she and he, didn't try to guess and said that I didn't know! ahah Now I know and I will try to remember xD

21?where did that number come from.. Oh now I'm more confused! But hey at least I have a # to go from now, thanks for all the help, much appreciated!!!!!
    It's easy to know in what expansion you are, do you wanna now the trick? It's simple xD

We have 2 groups of expansions from the Mine, both of them have 20 expansions (40 in total), one group has green decor and the other one has blue decor, since you have all the green islands expanded, you have 20 expansions done, and the blue island, currently you only have expanded one time, so in total you have 21!

Executive Chef
    You can also look at the expansions of your high level neighbors. I have many level 150 neighbors that have expanded 39 times. I didn't notice until I got close and was deciding not to expand to the 40th space. Take a look at your neighbors isles. If you don't have level 150 neighbors, look for folks under the community tab on the Social portion of the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I'm happy I was able to clarify someone since you were busy

I don't feel bad, that's why I said she and he, didn't try to guess and said that I didn't know! ahah Now I know and I will try to remember xD

It's easy to know in what expansion you are, do you wanna now the trick? It's simple xD

We have 2 groups of expansions from the Mine, both of them have 20 expansions (40 in total), one group has green decor and the other one has blue decor, since you have all the green islands expanded, you have 20 expansions done, and the blue island, currently you only have expanded one time, so in total you have 21!

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    You can also look at the expansions of your high level neighbors. I have many level 150 neighbors that have expanded 39 times. I didn't notice until I got close and was deciding not to expand to the 40th space. Take a look at your neighbors isles. If you don't have level 150 neighbors, look for folks under the community tab on the Social portion of the menu.
    Oh OK yes I do have higher level nbrs, and I'm lvl100 myself, so I'll keep My eye out. Thanks again for the clarification and all the help!!
    Sidenote: can't wait to try for the tree frog tomm he is such a little cutie

Rhino Keeper
    This will be suitable with Radioactive still be curios abt which element it has

Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    This will be suitable with Radioactive still be curios abt which element it has
    just came up on my game, its green/red combo

Here is details: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	20422

and here is a pic of the egg:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_2015-05-22-17-59-04.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	20423

I got it with forest x fire (boosted) 8hr bred
    Last edited by poss2186; 05-22-15 at 11:02 AM. Reason: add pics

Rhino Keeper
    just came up on my game, its green/red combo
    Ja lol.. Then it an Radioactive can live same habitat :-)

got with forest and fire too

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast