Thread: How do neighbor's material requests disappear?

Farm Supplier

Question How do neighbor's material requests disappear?

I've noticed a couple times when I've gone into my messages I've had material requests from neighbors, but for whatever reason I get distracted or don't have time to send at the moment (since I like to actually visit and gift the item as well rather than just accept). Anyway, if I go back to my messages however many hours later, sometimes some of the requests will be gone. How does that happen? I thought maybe it would go away if all the parts for the requested oven were received but then how does that explain the overages that sit in the gift inventory? Anyway, just curious

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed this too. When you open the game, you see your messages about gifts and requests, but sometimes they are not showing when you open your messages via the Main Menu. I'm guessing it's something to do with the 20 per day limit.

Nightclub Owner
    It doesn't necessarily have to do with the twenty per day limit. This has been an ongoing issue for a while. Gifts neighbours send to you also "disappear" due, it appears, to the number of items that can appear in the newsfeed.

See this thread : https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...s+disappearing
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-19-15 at 05:14 PM.