Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parking a beast?

I park them for months at a time. Unless a timed goal requires fighting (ie need monster paws), I don't fight them. The drops was be obtained in other more efficient ways. To park them, fight until they appear on something you don't need and then just leave them. Right now I have a green fangbeast- very colorful!

Executive Chef
    Me too: parking a Glimmer Troll from the Pit the moment I don't need any parts from beasts anymore...

I also park a beast for long periods. It's just too annoying to have beasts spring up every time I want to harvest crops.

Fashion Designer
    I have a boar parked in a corner right now. I'm in the Blythewood sapling line, so when I need to visit the tree I'll get rid of him. But for, it's so nice to harvest strawberries and water without tripping over a boar!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-30-15 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Fixed your funny typo! Boat vs boar. Might have confused some.... ;)

Executive Chef
    I keep one parked almost always. Usually I will leave it with one or two hits left, so it's easy to finish off if I need to for a quest or parts. I'm maxed on most monster parts, and otherwise can't get anything done for the Boars spawning every move (unless I need one!). I moved my sparring pit to an area that doesn't hold much. Now I can spawn one as needed, and prevent them when not needed. Oh, and I always keep the sound off, so it doesn't bug me. I have sensitivity to noise. Thank goodness for the music and sound OFF buttons! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12