Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fashion Story update 5-19-2015

Executive Chef
    Does anyone have a better picture of the drive in? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    The purse is the only cute item in this catalog. My poor avi looks like a 50s housewife. I guess I'll just add the feather duster. And please all, don't call this "snarky." It's the truth.
    When I used both the top and skirt I felt like this too, my avi looked old to me so I just used the top with the pink skater skirt to make it look younger.
    Still a nice catalogue although is not something I'd wear.

Executive Chef

Thumbs up Perfect for spring

I actually like this update. Finally something that appeals to my taste. The "dress" combo is pretty and perfect for spring and it's kind of neat that you can mix and match it with other pieces since it's split in half, just not as cool that it costs twice as much. I also really like the new shoes and the purse is silly kind of cute, especially in a game, it's a nice detail to add.

The wall decor is also cute and I like the new counters, they're sleek and modern.

I got really excited when I opened the game and saw a pop up for a the Romantic Diner display that I've been wanting for a long time now. Tried for it before from boxes several times, but never got lucky enough to get it, so now I went and bought two of them, one for each shop. It's also nice they re-released the drive-in movie theater thing, but I'm still debating about it, I don't know, having those people there making out instead of paying attention to the movie, or even talking about the movie kind of puts me off, but that's just me. Also I'm bothered by the fact that the cars appear to be reversed (has anyone else noticed that?), I noticed it the first time it was released, which is the same reason I didn't buy it then either. I guess I'll pass on it.

Oh, IsisGarden, I was also volunterring at a school yesterday since 7am!! haha, which is why I was too busy to post about the update. Overall, I'm happy with this update though, no beige or light blue update and it's a nice classy catalogue with a re-release of something I've been wanting to buy, so thank you TL!
    Last edited by CuteTali; 05-20-15 at 05:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    The purse kind of reminds me of the novelty purses by Kate Spade! I have one that is designed to look like a folded NYC bus schedule.
    Okay... I stand corrected. 😀
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I love novelty items like this! But im weird and quirky like that. Especially with my phone cases. I have one that looks like a bubble gum machine, wonder woman, garfield and a root beer float. The catalog isnt long to me like some have mentioned. 8-14 hours is right in my comfort zone. Otherwise I find myself ordering things over and over and over again because they go bad. My attention span isnt that great.

I also finally say the soda machine on the blog. What a way to have your name in someones shop! It would have maybe looked nice if it wasnt a dull blue. Perhaps next to the diner. Im going to sulk for a long time if i dont get a gem sale.
    My phone covers are different. I would carry an ice cream soda phone cover.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I'm excited that the Romantic Diner is for sale out of the box. I also really like the new shoes, purse and the cat clock for coins. Thanks TL!

Ah, I agreed the cat clock is cute and for coins but it's too tiny! The soda machine is nice at first glance, but not when I placed it out for a closer view. I bought the drive-in LTO when it was first released back then and still no regret getting it. XD The romantic diner is nice, but the wall annoyed me. So most likely not getting it. I may get the jukebox instead.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Where does one get the BoHo mannequin? I can't find it.
    Ty!!!

Can you tell me where the BoHo mannequin is found? I am at level 32+ and haven't seen her.
    Ty!!!
    Invite on game sent 😀

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345