Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story update 5-19-2015

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer

The romantic dinner is a first place from a box... The drive tru theater was an LTO last year
    There is like one new item and a wall decor also I am sad but somehow not disappointed because I didn't expect much anyways hope others enjoy the throw back and out of the box item

I like the catalog is pretty

"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I saw:

A new soda machine and the jukebox on sale.
    Two new counters, discounted record rack
    Pink checkered clock, cool cat clock
    LTO romantic dinner and drive in movie

Probably missed a couple. Not terribly exciting, a repeat of last week. No new 4x4 to tie the new pieces together.

New formal outfit 11 hours Very 50s and looks adorable for the season.

The first place romantic diner from the true love box? Ive opened that box SO many times. Got four gazebos, four mirrors and so many of the other items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    The romantic dinner is a first place from a box... The drive tru theater was an LTO last year
    There is like one new item and a wall decor also I am sad but somehow not disappointed because I didn't expect much anyways hope others enjoy the throw back and out of the box item

I like the catalog is pretty

YES! Now I just need to get a new ipad charger and some gems. Ive been coveting that diner some forever. It may stink that we dont have anything new, but for me, there are more than enough oldie but goodies to keep me occupied. And this is one of them! I got one drive thru last year, but would like to get another one for symmetry. This IS awesome!

What wont be awesome is if I dont get a charger or cant get gems. The clothes from what I can see, do not match the items released. But im still elated and havent given up on the game. I have more than enough clothes to master for the first and final gem to keep me busy.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry I didn't know how to add all those pics into one message without getting it messed up, it's complicated using a phone, lol. I like the new catalog, it's cute. Some old displays brought back are not very exciting for me though. I thought they would release a new display this week since they didn't last week. They seem to get lazy creating new content..

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    The first place romantic diner from the true love box? Ive opened that box SO many times. Got four gazebos, four mirrors and so many of the other items.
    Yep

"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    You're going to be thrilled.

I've seen that display on a neighbor's game board. It's cute, just not 56 gems cute, imo. But for a box gal like yourself, this is your lucky day!

ETA, Now that I see the picture better, I might change my mind and get the diner display. The discounted jukebox appeals to me and there's one on the display. Talked myself right into it!
    Last edited by DragonWished; 05-19-15 at 12:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh hooray! I too have tried for that diner crazy amount of times! Real happy about that. Tho im always thrilled with old and discounted items, dont think we have been weeks without a new display before. The outfit is sooooo pretty, im sure i remember some asking/hoping for pink and yellow outfit for spring. The wall clock super cute too. Much happier than last week, and i have a sale too!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast