Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 6-23-2015

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update - 6-23-2015

Posting this early because I will be volunteering at my old job. Won't be able to get on until after 2pm.

Not sure what to expect.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I'm expecting new bright and colorful catalog.

Executive Chef
    I'm not expecting much anymore but what I'd love to see is a summer/greek island theme.I've found some great suggestions for this theme but as S8 doesn't look at our suggestions any more I won't bother posting.

I'd like to see items and catalog that are cohesively themed and appropriately scaled. A new display piece, especially. I'd like to see fashion clothing that looks classy vs rag-baggy in colors that reflect the brilliance of summer and nature.

With the 4th of July coming up, it would be really nice to get holiday appropriate items and clothing that isn't a bathing suit with the now ubiquitous sunglasses. TL/S8 has been good about representing other countries and cultures. This most important celebration in US history need not be avoided.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 06-23-15 at 09:52 AM. Reason: fixed typos

Fashion Designer
    The new catalog

Fashion Designer

New displays and one for mens shirts. But what happened to the heels on the shoes???? Seems they forgot to draw them in.

Orange. Never saw that coming. But it's bright and colorful and a very welcome change from the boring neutrals.

The displays and mannequins for coins are great... I got them all. Too bad the catalog isn't the Tarocco dress. That's stunning.

Love the LTO, put that right in storage for future use. Now, where's September?

Will wait on the other gem items. Not sure how much orange I'll actually use in my shop and have quite a bit already from last fall.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 06-23-15 at 12:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a kind of fall catalogue, which is a bit early for me, I'm still in summer mode but I've bought some items anyway as there is a good choice of new floor decos for coins and gems.

I won't start on the catalogue until I redecorate for fall, it's almost kind of Halloween. They forgot to draw the heels on the shoes though?

Another recycled LTO. I have this one as well already so not spending this week.

Im totally disappointed with this other recycled LTO (if they do have to recycle LTOs why not recycle tbe very first ones instead of recent items?) but not surprising, i say yessssss to the mens shirts display
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast